regulated broker

Mary Frederick

Eurotrader is a regulated broker and offers the most reliable trading services. The broker allows the minimum deposits from $50 and the ability to trade in over 100 markets. The spreads start from at 0.0 pips, making it extremely cost-effective. This demonstrates the value of this broker with its great flexibility and long history, which is why many traders including me already open accounts with them.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Regulation of a broker is very important aspect. Every trader should check this before choosing a broker. Payment method and timing should also be checked. Because By doing this your money will be safe with the broker. I have chosen Eurotrader which is a regulated broker providing premium trading services. They gives very low spreads as low as 0 pips and 1:500 levarage as well. They have more than 100 trading instruments.

Robson Dey

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile.
Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot. I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out Forex4you as my broker. They are very reliable and helpful.