Restaurent business

Livevehaita

I just want to get the best strategy but first I want to get the best ways on how you can start a restaurant business. I'm interested in real estate and Restaurants.

And the best ways you can fund your business...

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
This is one business idea I will ask you to nurse very well, in this world there are three major type of business that will last a life time and you have just mentioned two of them, these businesses includes food, shelter, and clothing. These three major areas will continue to earn income as long as human will continue to remain on earth.

Now for you succeed in the restaurant business you need to get enough information as to the kind of delicacies you want to go into. Again you must get a good location , and get enough funds to start it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Restaurant business is one of the most lucrative businesses. We have majorly two types of restaurants in my vicinity. There are some that sell intercontinental and local dishes. While others sell catfish and beer. Which ever one you choose there is always a way of making huge money from it. You only need to find a good location and make sure the environment is filled with industries or places of work rather than residential houses. This is because most people especially married prefer to cook to patronizing restaurant.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to launch a restaurant, you need a lot of money because you need your restaurant set up in a business district and you will have to pay a lot of money in rent. You also need to buy a lot of kitchen ware and other important things like furniture, etc. You also need a lot of people to wok and you will have to pay a lot of money as salary.

Well in my own opinion restaurant business is my dream busines cause it is a lucrative business because there is no how people will not buy food and it an everlasting business but you want to start a restaurant business you need a lot of money.

Mellorando

Banned
There are many opportunities available when dealing with food. One of such opportunities exists if you are good at cooking. If you have good cooking skills and you can make some nice tasty meals, then you could start a business that will be rewarding and profitable.
You can start a food canteen business where you will be preparing and serving food to people to eat and you will get paid for the services you render.
Have you been in a situation where on several occasions you cook a meal to eat and people who pay you a visit at home end up tasting and eating the food find the meal quite delicious and commend you on how good and tasty the meal is.
Have you helped people prepare for events and occasions by cooking the meals for such occasions and at the end of the day people have liked what you cooked?

Good luck

Verified member
Restaurant business is a very good and lucrative business any day.It has to do with survival and everyone must eat to survive no matter how small even if it is once daily.You must refill your stomach so as not to have ulcer or developed any health issues.The business is really moving irrespective of the location.people will always look for where to sit and eat something.Yoy really see a street or community where you will not see someone having a restaurant like shop where food is being sold.some even go as far as Hawking it around because of people who can't move about or too old to go to restaurant to buy at that moment.even sometimes as a family you may decide not to cook,you just drive out with your family to a nice restaurant to have a good meal.