SMART21

How can I have enough money for my retirement?

How can I build my welth to pass it on to my loved ones?

Very simple: gold and silver, let me explain.

These precious metals are a long term investment which have always been the real store of value for the past 5,000 years. The best investors in the world such as Robert Kiyosaki, Warren Buffett and more have said that investing in gold and silver is the wisest investment one can make.

This will allow you to give / pass down a real asset to your loved ones, so that they can benefit from your small efforts !!

Also, you could earn some commissions which will certainly make your retirement way more relaxing, allowing you to do what you want, how you want when you want.

I am talking about somewhere between $500-$12,500/week.

It sounds pretty impossible and hard, well it's not. Just check it out yourself!

Join this free webinar and you will see the power of gold and silver, and you'll see how you can make some money for yourself and also pass down assets to your loved ones.

Webinar link: https://www.digitalsmartsuccess.com/ama-webinar

I hope this helps!

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for this invitation. Though, I don't know whether the invitation has closed, that's why I didn't join. Gold has been a good source of investment. Many investors especially the older generation never underestimate the power of gold. It has never lost its value . In fact, right now ,it is more valuable than bitcoin. The only problem I have is that I don't know how to invest in it. I don't know where to buy it or if it can be bought online. Do I need to hold the stone at hand or just like bitcoin, I am only concerned with the value ? I hope you got my question?

Good luck

Verified member
There is always a stipulated amount of money to be paid for retirees though it depends on the organization such person retired from.If it is government job,the person is sure or certain of getting good gratuity depending on the level the person is and if it is private company,the person will just be given some change to manage.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
It is very good to be planning towards retirement time so that it will not cut the person unaware.
Many people that retired this used to suffer because they refused to plan for that day.
Though there are some things in which one can invest in like the one you mentioned above . There are some things also that they can also invest in like buying and selling of Agricultural produce because its a lucrative and people can not do without them.
Buying of Gold is very good but to those who can afford buying it because there some people who can not afford to buy such.
Though there is commission that will be paid after retirement but its some time being delay due to some countries government. Some government do not use to take good care of there citizens that's why every government workers need to plan very we retirement age.

funmi

Verified member
Of a truth I have never thought about investing in gold or silver before. In fact, its kind of hard to get it here because you may be scared of being scam. I don't know how to even identify a good and original gold from a fake one. And it is very unwise to invest in a business you don't know much about. Except if it is done online, then I can try to invest in it. Gold is a good precious stone that can not be put aside both now and in the future. I appreciate your eye opening trend. Thanks.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I would agree with gold but not with silver. However, you have to take note that buying gold has the risk of being scammed. How can you be sure that it is real gold that you are buying? To avoid the risk buy gold only from registered gold sellers that come with a certificate. Never buy online because that will only expose you to further risks of being scammed. With silver it is not a good investment because the popularity is minimal compared to gold. The issue with silver is the oxidation that you have to clean it regularly to see the glow unlike gold that is really nice to look at any time. Besides, the value of gold is like the value of a blue chip stock that is stable and keeps rising through the years.