Revelates.io Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Revelates is company which claims to be an auditing company. They claim that they audit cryptocurrencies that are managed by the companies and try to solve the miscalculations. I really do not know what is the actual idea behind such kind of business and how can an auditing company actually engage in investments. This is because generally, an auditing company is quite different from an investment or fund management company. Unfortunately, they never explain this. However, in their "About Us" page they explain that they basically engage in cryptocurrency trading.

However, there is no proof regarding this claim. They claim that they are a registered company, but we have seen in the past that merely being registered does not mean that a company is legitimate or transparent. They claim to pay a whooping profit of 4.8 percent daily and I must say that this is really huge amount. No company in the world could offer this much amount of profits. They pay through Perfect Money and also support a few cryptocurrencies. Having said that, I do not think that this company is based on real business model and it looks like they are a pyramid scheme that would collapse really soon. They are really newly created website.