Reviews on some paid to post websites.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Paid to post websites are not new but people don't really take note of them until the Corona period when people were locked in the rooms and have no choice than to keep their bodies, minds and souls working since there was lockdown. Below are the review on most popular paid to post websites that saved people through that period.

Bizdustry: there is no doubt that majority of this forum users are or were once being a member of bizdustry. It is a paid post websites owned by Alexander. It was the most paid website then. Though the reason then was that it was competing with another forum. Its downfall begam when it suddenly reduced the reward and later denied payment with flimsy excuses.

Beermoneyforum: it has been around since 2017 and was owned by Mr. B. It is one of the highest paid websites now. It is easier to make money on this forum and there are s lot of contests that still give users some side money. The only problem with the website is that the narcissist nature of the admin. You can be banned for no reason.

Trendri: I get to know Trendri around 2021 when paid to post forum was the newest bride in town. It is owned y Fecoms. It is the highest paid website for now. And it is easier to make more than $2 per day for a dedicated fan. The only problem is that it takes too much time toske s post that is worth of high point.

Last edited:

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have used all of these paid to post sites, and I will share my experience here.
When I joined Bizdustry, it was paying 7 cents per thread and 5 cents per post, and the best thing was you did not have to write hundreds of words for your posts and threads. The site even gave a double bonus during Christmas in 2020 and I was able to earn really well. In fact, I was making around $50 per month without spending many hours on the forum. When the site reduced the pay rate, I started being less active, then finally one day I even stopped visiting the site.
I totally agree with you when you say you can be banned for no reason on Beer forum. I was banned for posting "spam." If that was true, why was I paid in the beginning, if I was a spammer, I would also be banned on other forums as well. I have created over 3000 posts on Trendri and no one has called me a spammer.
In the beginning, I was not very interested in joining Trendri because I was supposed to create a lot of test posts and had to write many words to earn. Burt these days I am enjoying.

Hilda

I recent joined trendri and I haven't managed to be approved yet. I just hope I can be approved soon so that I can start earning. I also joined beer money forum and they also banned me saying I was spamming but I sent an email to the admin and they unbanned me. I haven't received any payments yet but am still working there I hope they don't ban me again. I am also on bizdustry but I haven't received any payments yet.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah these are outstanding paid to post sites online now, I have tried out those three but I am just with one of them now. one thing about working on any earning site is that you will encounter some things I will thst can make you quit or stay on the site so I had to quit the first two sites because I didn't like the experience I had on the sides

For BMF I had to leave the site when the site administrator was going on a deleting spree he was just deleting posts which will be affect all the replies that were left under a post he has deleted So ones coin would be deducted for no just cause and he will do it with no remorse.

I left bisdistry when I wasn't getting what is due to me. So it is only here that I'm posting now and I'm enjoying it.