Ripple the best short term investment

Finger Geek

Verified member
What crypto currency do you think is best to invest with that will earn good profit in short term? As for me I will choose ripple over other crypto currency.
The reason is that. We have seen bitcoin moved from below $20,000 to $49,000 and other coin has risen more than double there initial price. Coin like etherium now $1,600 + litcoin now $200 + and many more. But ripple was unable to attain that because of the problem they are currently facing. Ripple will be free soon and it will hit $1.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ethereum is currently at $1.8k per token currently and not $1.6k per token. Your research bears citation, Bitcoin doubled its price value starting from early weeks of December till date. If not more than double. Cos during the first week of dec the price was around $19k. Trace that time till now, the price is now $49k. Making it more than double achievement in Bitcoin. Surely the price of Ripple will increase, be it lawsuit or not.

Haypril

Ripple coin is definitely on the increase and might be the next big deal if the court ruled in their favor. The increase the token has recorded in the past few days is very alarming and I bet the alarm ? has waken up most investors and me. So I think when am investing, I will divide my funds into two part. The long term and the short time investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Ripple coin is definitely on the increase and might be the next big deal if the court ruled in their favor. The increase the token has recorded in the past few days is very alarming and I bet the alarm ? has waken up most investors and me. So I think when am investing, I will divide my funds into two part. The long term and the short time investment.
With what I'm seeing currently around Ripple coin, I think the lawsuit with U.S SEC is going on their favour. The widespread whistle blowers said the coin is in control of the lawsuit that's will the price is going on a bumper. I won't be surprise to see it on the $1 mark sooner.

Godsplan

Ripple l will say is a great coin we can count on to boom when the lawsuit is over. How things are going, whether ripple wins the lawsuit or not, it will still boom because the coin has its main lovers outside US and the lawsuit is only affecting US citizens when ripple loses the case. But also remember investing in ripple now is also very risky and you can lose when the company loses the lawsuit and are to withdraw some funds from the project to settle SEC.

Georgeadawara

Ripple is one of the best upcoming currency that will hope it will rise to a greater stage or higher price in the world of crypto currency . Investment in crypto currency is the best and most expecialy in ripple will is not even up to $1as of now but very soon the crypto ripple will rise to another stage.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Investing in such coins whose prices are still low is very good. Soon, they will rise high and people will earn good profits. Ripple is a good one that is still so low in price and it will soon go high. I saw one coin recently, I can't remember the name, whose price was so low then it rose by 200%. The people who invested in it must have been so happy.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Ripple have a lawsuit coming up soon this week... The investment into it is very good but I prefer to wait and wait for the outcome of the lawsuit before nay kind of investment... Things like this if your money crash alongside the system you have no one to hold for refund so I rather wait.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Xrp is definitely doing well and of course this is definitely the best time for people to invest in it. The lawsuit if won will make the price go very high. There are also under underrated cryptocurrencies that one can invest and make a lot of money but you need to spot these cryptocurrencies. Tron has been going up lately and that is a very good development for people who invested in it.