Rise in plagarism on Trendri: The ways forward.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
One of the major problems confronting paid to post websites is the fact that most people only post for money at the expense of the website hereby posting whatever they can lay their hands on. This has many negative effects on the forum as it makes to be ranked less and makes it not attractive to people that want to use it for research

Trendri, its admin and staff have really tried to make sure the issue of plagiarism and writing solely for money is reducing. One of the methods they use is to make sure that new memebers reach some threshold before they can earn. And putting sanctions on those people found wanting of this grievous crime.

However, the effort is not enough as I still observe many plagarised topics and comments on this forum. I have tried my best to report as many as I am. This is because I am always after the progress of this forum. In addition to what we have been doing, I think the admin can implore users to be fishing out more culprits. In fact, reward should be attached to this.

Another thing to be done is to make sure that there is reward for best articles on each section properly at the end of the month. This will not only promote the website but also make many people to join the website and they will be eager to come with original topics and comments.

Mika

VIP Contributor
A lot of people see paid to post forums as an easy method to make money. However, this is easy way to make money only when you have writing skills and knowledge on various topics. Sadly, a lot of people do not have writing skills and knowledge of various topics. These people are looking for easy money, thus start using paid to post sites. However, they don't have skills, thus they resort to copying from other sites and people and repost on forums. This is a common issue on forums.

Suba

Staff member
The main problem on forum sites is plagiarism, not only does it reduce Google rankings but there is the possibility of being banned from search engines, there are also members who use their old content that has been published on other sites and publish or repost it on Trendri. Apart from that, the Trendri forum also prohibits articles/content created using article writers or artificial intelligence (AI).

Rolexdev

The main problem on forum sites is plagiarism, not only does it reduce Google rankings but there is the possibility of being banned from search engines, there are also members who use their old content that has been published on other sites and publish or repost it on Trendri. Apart from that, the Trendri forum also prohibits articles/content created using article writers or artificial intelligence (AI).
Plagiarism poses a significant challenge on forums, impacting Google rankings and risking search engine bans. Trendri's proactive stance against recycled content and restrictions on AI-generated articles maintain integrity within its community.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Plagiarism not only damages the credibility and reputation of the website, but it also undermines the originality and creativity of the content creators. Forums need to actively monitor and address instances of plagiarism to maintain a high standard of quality and integrity within the community. Additionally, educating users about the importance of citing sources and giving credit to original authors can help prevent future instances of plagiarism.

Etini

Valued Contributor
The problem is that opportunists and people of bad faith see paid to post forums as a system they can trick to get paid. Much has to be done by the admins of paid to post forums to keep everything within fair ranges. I believe a warning is too cheap a punitive measure for copying contents from other places to come post on paid to post forums. They are paying you for original contents and if you can't afford to give the site that, you can just leave the site.

I find it very repulsive to see people post plagiarized contents here. Earning from writing is not supposed to be a do or die affair.