Risks attached to being a paypal vendor

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
These days, being a PayPal vendor, you get to help people receive money sent by PayPal transaction and help them change it to naira. This is the actual work you get to do. To be honest, there are big profits in this job but there are also risks attached to it just like every other work. But the truth is, as a wise business person, you have to be always prepared for worst days by like this. The main thing is that, when the crisis happens, it might wreck you into pieces, and by that, I mean you might lose out in an unexpected way that could make you go back to having nothing. What usually causes a complication is when you are dealing with a criminal minded partner, he or she could be having a thought of not delivering your money. This is how it really goes, you will give your email to people, it is what they will use to receive the funds into your account, and when you get it, you will change it to naira buy selling it out to another vendor that need the currency you have at hand, in exchange for the naira that you are requesting for.

Well maybe those people that are engaging in this business really understand how to do it perfectly because for me I don't know how the business really work and I cannot engage in it as most people are doing.. in a situation like this I asked myself questions that what if you have received so much fun into your PayPal account and your PayPal account is being restricted, how will you be able to recover all the money that is in the account.. anyway I don't have PayPal account and I can't involve in this because I also consider it as something risky.