Shares/Stock Roblox Can be a Profitable Metaverse Stocks

Mika

VIP Contributor
Adoption of Metaverse is growing tremendously, this is creating huge opportunities for big as well as small investors. If you are interested in investing in metaverse stocks, Roblox might be the one.

Roblox (Ticker RBLX) was created in 2006 and is considered one of the earliest metaverses. It is basically an online gaming platform where you can play games, create games and invite others to play the games you created. The platform also allows you to create virtual events to socialize with other users, for example, you can create virtual birthday parties. Roblox also organizes virtual concerts on the platform. You can build 3D virtual spaces in the game without any coding skills. You can also monetize your games and earn the platform’s native currency Robux. It is not a cryptocurrency, but it is presumed that someday Roblox corporation will turn it into a crypto token. Roblox is available for trading on NYSE. The user base for Roblox is increasing day by day, therefore, Roblox stocks are a profitable investment.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's tremendous to hear about Roblox and it's remarkable achievements on the Metaverse world ever since it came into limelight in 2006. I've heard about Roblox, but I didn't put my attention to it, since it wasn't on my plan. But now, I'm trying to push myself in, into Metaverse and NFTs, but before I go into any of them, I need to have substantial amount of money to create my own game project via Roblox, and also create an NFT collectibles. All this things are my future plans, at the moment, I'm more into investing in crypto currency. Which has helped me to get some funds that is helping me to clear my primary bills.