Russia is next to legalize cryptocurrency

Flow-er

Russia is next to legalize cryptocurrency . In this country, they knew the impact that cryptocurrency played in 2022. They believed that cryptocurrency would bring about tremendous improvement and growth in the economy of the country and that is why the ministry of finance in Russia have send the report to the government and the Central Bank of Russia (CBR) to adopt cryptocurrency in the country.

This is a very good move for the embattled country, it will enable faster payment from external sources . The cryptocurrency have rescued Russia during the war because of the sanctiona that was placed by the European Union. The only way out was to receive funds from external sources via cryptocurrency. This made Russia have a change of mind of baning cryptocurrency because they have experienced the impact of cryptocurrency.

Denis Manturov, the minister of industry and trade made is known in a press release that Russian government would adopt cryptocurrency payment very soon. This is one of the best thiing that could happen in the crypto space and we are expecting this to cause a significant spike in the price of cryptocurrencies. The bottom line is that cryptocurrency has come to stay in our community and there's no way we could do away with it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I'm not surprised to see Russia accepting cryptocurrency at this period because cryptocurrency has helped Russia in a great way and we
It has made lots of impact in their economy.

It is the reason why Russia will never plan to ban cryptocurrencybecause it has been of great help to them during the war. There are so many ways to apply cryptocurrency in the economy and it is known that cryptocurrency could be used to curb inflation rate in the economy and as a result of these inflation the economy. It could also be employed to boost the the financial system if is incorporated in the country's financial system.

Cryptocurrency will be the future of the financial systems of the world because it would be a safe haven for our funds. So many people are resorting to using cryptocurrency because of the benefit that is embedded. The crypto world is growing at a very fast rate and so many people are taking advantage of this. Russia is not an exception we have seen countries accept cryptocurrency as the legal tender and that has been happening over time. Accepting cryptocurrency into the economies of any country is a great advantage because it will help to boost the economies of such country. This has been tested and proven by some countries that have adopted cryptocurrency.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
It is an established fact that so many countries are making attempt to regulate cryptocurrency and this regulation is not helping the crypto space because it is affecting it negatively. The regulation of crypto is really not the way out because it will continue to make cryptocurrency a centralised digital currency that could easily be maneuvered or controlled by the government. The government are making attempt to regulate cryptocurrency in such a way that it will be controlled by them and it will forfeit the true nature of cryptocurrency which is a decentralized form of payment and it will encourage self-executory transaction.

PolySteam

Legalise? There is nothing to legalise it was never illigal and only a handful of counties actually have made crypto transfers illigal not that that will stop anyone. Besides it's against your basic rights of freedom of choice and unconstitutional. Also just because something is legal doesn't make it right. Slavery was once legal too.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The legalization of cryptocurrency is what each and every countries are trying to achieve presently and it is worth noting that the regulation would make the government to have certain powers over cryptocurrency which is why most of the cryptocurrency expert are kicking against the government making rules that is going to affect cryptocurrency. Don't forget that most of the countries are now trying so hard to make laws that will curtail the cryptocurrency operation in their countries and this is going to forfeit the true feature of cryptocurrency has been a decentralized digital assets. It's very important to note regulate cryotocurrency.

PolySteam

The legalization of cryptocurrency is what each and every countries are trying to achieve presently and it is worth noting that the regulation would make the government to have certain powers over cryptocurrency which is why most of the cryptocurrency expert are kicking against the government making rules that is going to affect cryptocurrency. Don't forget that most of the countries are now trying so hard to make laws that will curtail the cryptocurrency operation in their countries and this is going to forfeit the true feature of cryptocurrency has been a decentralized digital assets. It's very important to note regulate cryotocurrency.
Did you even read what I wrote? Each and every country is not trying to achieve legalising something which was never illigal to begin with. You are totally wrong. That's not even when legal means I suggest you look thst up. Governments will never how certain powers of Crypto. What powers exactly? How would they maintain them? They can't even control crime but you think they will control how fe use finance? And no most countries are not trying to curtail crypto they realise it's inevitable. Where do you even get this from????

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
I'm very certain that most of the countries are trying to legalize cryptocurrency because they wantto have control over it . The cryptocurrency exchanges and the cryptocurrency community should raise up to this occassion and try as much as possible to prevent the government from controlling cryptocurrency to this extent because it will be very detrimental and it wouldn't speak well if cryptocurrency is controlled impulsively and is going to destroy the feature that each and every cryptocurrency investors are looking out for in the cryptocurrency investment. I love cryptocurrency investment too much and that is why I would always love to invest in it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I'm very certain that most of the countries are trying to legalize cryptocurrency because they wantto have control over it . The cryptocurrency exchanges and the cryptocurrency community should raise up to this occassion and try as much as possible to prevent the government from controlling cryptocurrency to this extent because it will be very detrimental and it wouldn't speak well if cryptocurrency is controlled impulsively and is going to destroy the feature that each and every cryptocurrency investors are looking out for in the cryptocurrency investment. I love cryptocurrency investment too much and that is why I would always love to invest in it.
It is predominantly becoming dominant in the cryptocurrency space because so many countries are trying to regulate the cryptocurrency and ensure that it becomes a government controlled digital asset which is really not good, most of the cryptocurrency industry and expert in the world of crypto have come together to discuss about this problem because they know that is going to affect cryptocurrency negatively which is not palatable . It will be very important to recall that the regulation in cryptocurrency coupled with the adjustment of the interest rate by the federal reserve as caused a lot of harm for the cryptocurrency market.

PolySteam

There is nothing to legalise that's not how the law works. Maybe read my posts before replying.

Flow-er

Initially, Russia would be the last country that I would think would want to adopt cryptocurrency because they categorically stated that they are against cryptocurrency and they call it all sort of names . This is why I never believed that Russia would accept cryptocurrency but it is important to take note of the fact that Russia became repentant on cryptocurrency when it become the only source of receiving fund from the external sources during the war. The European countries turned their back against Russia and is unable to receive funds but cryptocurrency came to their rescue and that is why they would want to accept it.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Verified member
Initially, Russia would be the last country that I would think would want to adopt cryptocurrency because they categorically stated that they are against cryptocurrency and they call it all sort of names . This is why I never believed that Russia would accept cryptocurrency but it is important to take note of the fact that Russia became repentant on cryptocurrency when it become the only source of receiving fund from the external sources during the war. The European countries turned their back against Russia and is unable to receive funds but cryptocurrency came to their rescue and that is why they would want to accept it.
Russia is a very big country and we know full well that Russia was against cryptocurrency at the initial stage because they said cryptocurrency is used for a lot of scandalous activities and it is baseless but now they know that cryptocurrency is not baseless and it is very useful which is what they see physically during the war. They were able to receive aid from external sources through cryptocurrency during the war and it played a pivotal role in their success and I think that cryptocurrency has gone past what we thought because crypto has come to stay and as become part and parcel of us.