Finance Saving even little amount can make a big difference.

chicnthin

I've always been the type of person who likes to save money, especially when I have some money to save. Just for context, right now I'm still a student but I try to make little money through online. I didn't have much time to spend, hence the reason of my inactivity here and on my other earning sites. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's important to set a mindset or a habit of saving money. It doesn't matter how small you save in a week or a month because it makes a lot of difference in the long run. If you want, you could even invest if you have enough knowledge about it, instead of save. One more thing, make sure that you don't spend your savings a month after you saved it and that you have a separate money for expenses etc, because I wouldn't call it a saving.

D

Deleted member 28127

There is some urgent cases that requires you to spend your monthly savings I do not mean luxury so for example if you have a health problem and need to go to doctor, or exams are upcoming and you need to some urgent expenses like PFE (Project of End of Study) or may be you may have to repair your laptop.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I agree that saving even a cent can make a difference not in the amount but in the development of the saving habit. When you save money you also learn self control to restrain yourself from spending. That attitude helped me to save a big amount for my retirement. Control in spending can help your savings to grow.

funmi

Verified member
In fact, no money is too small for savings. It will definitely make a lot of difference.
I have tried it different times and it has really worked for me. If we say we will not save because our income is small, then we might end up not doing much of our personal projects. And at times, if there is any emergency, we can take from our savings.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No matter the small amount of money we're saving it is important cos tomorrow it can be very big and using to solve tangible things that needs money. Saving some percentage of money gradually for long time will yield to big amount of money that can be used to inject in our business to expanding it, or solve emergency issues that needs quick attention.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Saving is truly a very good quality that should be adopted for financial security. I agree with you that the account for expenditures should be different from your general savings to avoid spending your savings. It wouldn't be great saving that way. Also, one should not give up on saving just because the amount is not that much.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Saving a little amount can certainly have an impact on your savings. Right now I am going through financial crisis and I do not even have money to spend. I am thinking if I can still live by spending almost no money, then it might be possible for me to save a good amount of money even if I earn a little. However, i often get tempted to spend money whenever I have money so saving money might be a difficult task. ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I've always been the type of person who likes to save money, especially when I have some money to save. Just for context, right now I'm still a student but I try to make little money through online. I didn't have much time to spend, hence the reason of my inactivity here and on my other earning sites. Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is, it's important to set a mindset or a habit of saving money. It doesn't matter how small you save in a week or a month because it makes a lot of difference in the long run. If you want, you could even invest if you have enough knowledge about it, instead of save. One more thing, make sure that you don't spend your savings a month after you saved it and that you have a separate money for expenses etc, because I wouldn't call it a saving.
I totally agree with you, no one gain anything by spending all they have daily. You would soon run into debt. I almost went through this when I didn’t understand what it means to converse. I was always spending the little I have and was almost borrowing but I know better now

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I quite agree with the title of the thread. There are people who neglect the kind of difference there little savings can make. There was a time I started a saving journey and I discipline myself in the sense that every day I must save certain amount of money to some certain time. To my surprise after some months I went and counted the money and of course I was very surprised the kind of amount of money I can save within that specific amount of time.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
So far you are earning, you need to be saving. No matter how smaller it is. I have heard so many people said they have not been earning big, that's why they have not been saving.....I don't think you need to earning so much to be saving, with the little that we earn online, we can still save with it. We don't know when this small savings, will be needed.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with you, no one gain anything by spending all they have daily. You would soon run into debt. I almost went through this when I didn’t understand what it means to converse. I was always spending the little I have and was almost borrowing but I know better now

I have been saving some money recently. Many people do realize that saving even a small amount matters a lot and this makes people diversify their investments and savings. The big problem is that people are not earning enough money as of now and this leads them to save less money.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is until we realize that a drop of water becomes an ocean, that's when we will appreciate the power of little saving. I do tell people that someone who can not save when collecting or earning small amount cannot still save when collecting big money. Saving is an act of discipline and not a function of what one is receiving as remuneration.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been saving some money recently. Many people do realize that saving even a small amount matters a lot and this makes people diversify their investments and savings. The big problem is that people are not earning enough money as of now and this leads them to save less money.
Yeah but it still doesn't stop one from still saving no matter how small it is all about self discipline. If you want to wait still you earn big it might take a while. It is always good to start wherever you are and grow from there.let keep trying