Saving Money Savings Strategy for Wedding Expenses

Suba

Staff member
Since we already have a serious love relationship, of course we will talk about marriage, where it is like and we certainly have to think about the cost of the wedding. Because marriage is the highest level of a romantic relationship, it is fitting for us to have a party as lively as possible (according to our abilities). Wedding costs are often an obstacle or constraint to hold a wedding party. If we don't want failure then we have to prepare wedding funds early on. Therefore, this thread has summarized the wedding cost strategy, especially for those who will hold a wedding, as follows:
1. Determine the Wedding Expense Budget
Discuss with your fiancé what kind of wedding he/she wants, what needs to be prepared, Determine the place where the wedding will take place, calculate how many guests will be invited, Make a complete budget for the wedding so you will know how much money is needed. Or at least visit the Wedding Organizer and choose the type of wedding package needed.
2. Saving
Saving for wedding expenses will certainly be different from regular savings. Besides you can set aside most of your income, you can also sell some of your investments, either crypto or stocks, so that you will quickly reach the minimum required wedding expenses. Contact family and relatives, if you are getting married, who knows they will donate money.
3. Reduce Daily Expenditure
Start to start saving and reduce costs and daily expenses. Things you can do to reduce daily costs, for example, such as reducing snacks and coffee, spending less on unnecessary items, bringing food supplies to save money and other things that you think can reduce the money you spend every day.
4. Change Habits,
Fancy And Exaggerated Dating If usually every weekend you and your partner spend time together by walking, eating dinner at restaurants, watching movies and so on, you should stop for a while. Plan your weekend activities with your partner with more economical activities, such as walking in the park, cooking at home, watching movies together on your laptop, sharing and other things that you think need to be tried, but don't cost too much money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I would like to get married by exchanging a wedding ring, followed by a small buffet for close relatives and family members (not more than 20 people). I am against the elaborate weddings. I would not hire a video grapher or a photographer, my friends can take photos and videos from their phones.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Wedding can be an expensive offers. Friends and family will give you money or furniture, kitchenware, etc. as wedding gifts. Therefore, more people you invite, more gifts you can have. Even though the gifts do not cover your wedding expenses, wedding is once in a lifetime event, so you should make it memorable.

Good luck

Verified member
If one is planning towards getting married, you can just get all what you need right immediately.you need to be getting it gradually firstly, the accommodation,followed by the furniture and electronics gadgets.As the groom,you get suit and the bride also get hers and planning of hosting guess will also follow.it is a gradual process because things are quite expensive now.

JacobWatson

The saddest part is that my future wife doesn't want to hear about any ideas on how to cut costs on weddings. She says that we are getting married only once.

JulietaRizas

Hey, these are great tips for saving up for a wedding! It's true that weddings can get pricey, but planning ahead is key. My fiancé and I are in the same boat, and we've been eyeing some hammered wedding bands. They have a unique and untypical look that we really dig. What's your take on them?
Anyway, back to the savings strategy, setting a budget and reducing daily expenses are smart moves. We've been cutting back on dining out and fancy dates, too. It's amazing how those small changes can add up over time. And getting support from family and relatives can be a big help.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I would like to get married by exchanging a wedding ring, followed by a small buffet for close relatives and family members (not more than 20 people). I am against the elaborate weddings. I would not hire a video grapher or a photographer, my friends can take photos and videos from their phones.
I support your idea of a small wedding with just few guests. But the part I disagree is the part that you said you would not do photos. If not for anything, photos are important to create memories. You can find a cheaper way to get photos of your wedding at very low costs.

You can contract a family member to be taking photos of you and your bride with a good phone that has a super camera. They are everywhere now. You could still contract a photographer and opt for only soft copy photos.

I would have friends do musical performances for small tokens of appreciation. I would use family members and friends as MCs, DJs and the likes.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes, it is good to reduce daily expenditure to save money. saving and reducing costs and daily expenses will make you have money.. You can save money if you reduce your daily cost . The thing is to stop spending more on unnecessary items, you can go for alternative with reduced price and other things that you think can reduce the money you spend every day.

Don't forget to change Bad Habits that takes away a lot of your money. Spend money on valuable things to get value for your money.