Scalping forex strategy: Easy trade

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
There are a lot of short-term trading strategies among them scalping is one of the most popular trading strategies in the forex market. Scalper uses a minute timeframe to trade. They hold a position for more than a minute. They trade for small pips. They make several trades in a day to make small profits into big ones. I am a scalper. I choose to trade with scalping friendly broker Eurotrader which provide low spreads for scalper.

Robson Dey

If you are new at forex market, at first you should study about market properly. You need to choose a good broker who will help you to operate your trade and give guidelines to you. You can get all the information about forex market through broker. When I started forex trading I researched more than 100 brokers. At last I found Forex4you, which helped me in every step of my trade. It is very effective and easy for the new user. I am still trading with the help of them. It is easy to operate the trade with them

Domsimon

Scalping as far as I'm concerned, remains my best short-term trading strategy in forex. I open many trades, I make many losses and gains as well. What matters at the end of the day is, when I'm balancing my sheet, gains should be far higher than losses.
I like the fact that it has short time frame, which can enable you to close up a trade when it is not going in your favour.
One important thing about it is that, unlike long term traders, you have to give close monitoring to your trading to know when the market is going against the direction you are going. Additionally, it is highly recommended for beginners and novice to forex, to help them build experiences and confidence.

Dora Wi

Scalping is a very profitable way to trade. I wouldn't call it easy, though. I think it's easier and less stressful to trade on longer timeframes. But to each their own, I guess.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Scalping is a profitable short term strategy but it has risk also. Most traders do not get in scalping. Scalping tends us to do more trading. As a result it creates undisciplined traders. After getting skilled you can do scalping. For scalping you need a good broker like Eurotrader that provides low spreads and instant trade execution. It also gives very low spreads as low as zero pip and up to 1:500 leverage which is good for scalping.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
There are many strategies in trading. If a trader does not follow the right strategy, he will never be able to make a good profit from trading. I can make a lot of profit by trading scalping if I know that formula. If you can't develop skills, you can't gain profit by scalping. Eurotrader brokers provide a lot of information about scalping trading at their research center.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
For scalping a good broker is essential. However, Scalping is the most exceedingly horrendous enemy of a trader. The damage of scalping that i am aware of is that it makes us standard traders. It is finished with little bundle sizes and little pips relies on upon. This proposes traders who do essentially scalping will have an obliged measure of cash that they will make. It is position traders that impeccable position in forex trading. For my scalping use Eurotrader as they have spreads from zero pips and execute trade instantly.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very good strategy for forex traders and a lot of people makes money with it but this kind of trading strategy can only fetch you a reasonable amount of money if you trade with big funds. I also use it in cryptocurrency trading but you need big amount of money to make profit.

Ray Martinez

In the forex market, a lot of traders lost their money because of fake or bad brokers. Brokers play an important role in trading. Making profit or having loss is mainly depends on the broker. while choosing a broker, a trader should research properly about the broker. I always trade with Forex4you. Because they give me proper guideline at the time of trading. They also help me to do comfortable trade. So, for me they are perfect broker for me.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
The scalpers actually use different method and they trade on minute timeframe and quickly take out their gains from the market very fast ,this is actually the method and mode they use , they are actually not for long term but majorly on a short term basis to scalp profit,