Crypto [SCAM] The Honeypot

Risitasse

On August 21, 2021, the Mini Basketball team achieves a record, half a million dollars in just a few minutes!

Yet it is one of the simplest and most inexpensive to set scams : the HoneyPot.

A HoneyPot is a Cryptocurrency that can be bought but not resold, only the creator of the Token has the possibility of it, a scam which can be set up in just a few minutes and which can bring tens of thousands of dollars to its creator.

What it takes : A few hundred dollars for marketing (more people = more gains)

Create social networks

Create a Token with a particular HoneyPot type Script (blocking the resale of the Token to everyone except the developer(s))

Simple, effective, scary, within the reach of a child. Probably one of the most powerful scams I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Manishxxxxx

On August 21, 2021, the Mini Basketball team achieves a record, half a million dollars in just a few minutes!

Yet it is one of the simplest and most inexpensive to set scams : the HoneyPot.

A HoneyPot is a Cryptocurrency that can be bought but not resold, only the creator of the Token has the possibility of it, a scam which can be set up in just a few minutes and which can bring tens of thousands of dollars to its creator.

What it takes : A few hundred dollars for marketing (more people = more gains)

Create social networks

Create a Token with a particular HoneyPot type Script (blocking the resale of the Token to everyone except the developer(s))

Simple, effective, scary, within the reach of a child. Probably one of the most powerful scams I've ever seen.
Which currency is best to buy now

Risitasse

And one more, 30k in a few minutes. 30k it's twice the salary of a minimum wage in a year. A scam that costs next to nothing, that sets up in no time, that pays so much and nobody says anything :)

Risitasse

I witnessed another honeypot yesterday, very poorly done, 13k in 10m. A logo made on paint, a broken website, lamentably poor networks ... 13k in 10mn.

Risitasse

I've just seen a honeypot with possibilities to selling but 100% sell tax, so the chart just don't look like a honeypot. With a closed telegram chat, lot of people are been falled in this scam..

Risitasse

Good morning ! It's quite funny but in the last few months I've noticed that honeypots are used a little differently.

Indeed, today they are more and more used by legit devs to trap bots and other snipers during launches !

A scam contract that scam scamers haha what an irony !

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You keep replying to your thread even when others never replied your other chats, you still continued repeating yourself, hahaha. I understand how scam projects have become major source of income to most scammers in the digital space. But such shouldn't lure me into setting up an Honeypot scam project simply to scam innocent people off their hard earned money. I will stay back instead, learn better tricks to make money legitimately online, staying off scam have been my best lesson far ever since I came into life. I keep on working online day and night, learning legitimate skill to avoid going into scamming crypto projects online. I know how painful it is to get scammed by a scammer after putting lots of money trying to earn huge dividends after being promised of earning more than 1000% of your investment within few days, such kind of words or statements are too good to become a lie in the future. Whenever you see such kind of bizarre promises of high reward for your little investment or large investment over little period of time, without doing much you shouldn't pay much attention to them because they sound too good to be fake at the end.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Knowing that this is a scam and still going ahead to scam other setting up this account is nothing but wickedness. I know there are many people who dont see any thing bad ok scamming others but it is a habit we need to stop. And to the crypto lovers, the fact is that not all coins are worth your investment. There should be need for us to do prosper research before we venture into any crypto coins. There are many shit, meme and even fake coins out there that can make you lose your money in a jiffy.

Risitasse

Knowing that this is a scam and still going ahead to scam other setting up this account is nothing but wickedness. I know there are many people who dont see any thing bad ok scamming others but it is a habit we need to stop. And to the crypto lovers, the fact is that not all coins are worth your investment. There should be need for us to do prosper research before we venture into any crypto coins. There are many shit, meme and even fake coins out there that can make you lose your money in a jiffy.
Yesterday a guy contacted me because he had his wallet emptied, he had bought a low cap with a score of 100/100 on tokensniffer.

I've check the contract and it's what we call a "wallet drainer", basically when you approve the contract you authorize him to empty your wallet.

However, the contract was rated "safe" and obtained the perfect rating on tokensniffer, which shows that you should not trust this kind of site.

These are not audit sites, just guys who quickly review contracts without looking in depth for hidden functions, they don't even test the contract themselves before noting it down, in short, never rely on anything but yourself.