Review Scamed !!Taxi-Money

iovudima

I played this game for 3 months and was not enough for more for the following reasons:
1. It is really very tedious to enter the game every single day and do the same actions on the machine: found an order, accepted an order, submitted an order. I'll tell you this is very boring and eats. That is, if you want an entertaining game, then I did not see this for myself personally.2. If you expect to make money on this game, then there is also a minus. You can earn some kopecks there by simply investing tens of thousands of your hard-earned money into the project, which you will never return. Therefore, I personally do not consider this game as an opportunity to earn money.
Conclusion: for myself personally, I realized that this is pure water a scam with pumping out money and nothing else.Bad earnings, after buying a taxi, you beat off your earnings for three months, in the end you remain in the red, poor withdrawal of funds, made 2 accounts, it turned out very tricky, if you earned 100 rubles, then dividing it into two accounts you get 50 rubles, then the commission for withdrawal and your 44 rubles a month with an investment of 200 rubles.