Search Engine Optimization Vs Social Media Platforms: Which One Is Better To Promote Website?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Some of the people create website(s) to make money. We all must be aware of the fact that creating a website alone is not enough. We must bring unique visitors to our blog or website in order to make it a powerful tool to make money. We need unique visitors to not only make money but we need them to make our site more popular. Many people try their best to rank their website on search engines and they try various methods to do that whereas some people try to promote their site on social media platforms such as Youtube, facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. When it comes to promoting your website, which technique is better to gain traffic: Working hard to get ranked through Search Engine Optimization or promoting sites through social media platforms?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was surprised to learn that traffic from the search engines can be a lot. That can happen if you are doing SEO work like uploading a new content regularly. A good content is an original which is directly related to the niche of the website. I think that will do to get a good amount of traffic. Social media is not that good.

johnsimith

Both search engine optimization (SEO) and social media platforms have their merits in promoting a website. SEO focuses on improving organic search visibility and attracting targeted traffic from search engines. Social media platforms, on the other hand, provide opportunities for direct engagement, brand exposure, and sharing content with a wider audience. The choice between the two depends on your specific goals and target audience. Ideally, a combination of both strategies can yield the best results by leveraging the strengths of each to maximize your website's visibility and reach.

Blasco

Hi, I think that a company that wants to grow should focus on SEO because it has three main advantages

1. Increased online visibility: Using SEO allows a company to improve its visibility on search engines such as Google. By optimizing its website and content for relevant keywords, the company is more likely to appear at the top of search results, increasing its visibility with users and generating more traffic to its site.
2. Qualified traffic generation: SEO makes it possible to target specific keywords linked to the company's activity. This means that the traffic generated through SEO is more likely to be qualified, i.e. made up of people interested in the products or services offered by the company. This increases the chances of conversion and revenue generation.
3. Long-term profitability: Unlike paid advertising such as Google AdWords, natural search does not require constant financial investment to maintain its position in search results. Once a company has implemented an effective SEO strategy and achieved high search engine rankings, it can continue to benefit from organic traffic without having to spend more money. This makes SEO profitable in the long term and saves the company money on advertising expenses.

Personally, I've gotten more customers for my business by relying on SEO through a very reliable site. For those who would like to have the site write to me in inbox at carlhunter355 @ gmail. com (delete spaces)

aayafi

In one word, SEO, because it means that your website has defeated lots of other websites in the same genre, and because real interested members are visiting your site and may come back to it later on