Searvforest Earning - Start earning cryptocurrency

Rena

I know a lot of people must have been wondering if servforest.com is real or fake or legit. According to Servforest website they claim they provide 3 types of Currencies and that you can earn cryptocurrency on their faucet site by performing tasks, faucet, Shortlinks, offerwalls, PTC. If check many online reviews about servforest you will surely get contradictory views about their offer.

If you need to join Servforest consider theses reasons:
  • An easy task to earn money - There are many methods to make money on their website, such as short links, offerwalls, tasks, faucet, PTC, etc.
  • Levels System – Increase your account levels and climb the rankings for more revenue and new features.
  • Prompt Withdrawal – Payments are made quickly or daily through your microwallet addresses or wallet.
  • Easy to use – The website is easy to use and works with all web browsers and devices.
Can I set up more than one account?
You may not create more than one account or have more than one account on the same network. All violated accounts will be banned.

Can I benefit from referring my friends?
Servforest shares up to 20% of your friend's earnings for referring them. You can get your referral link in Refferal Tab

Is it possible to use Bots or VPN/Proxy?
Bots, VPN/Proxy is prohibited at servforest.com. They will ban all violated accounts.

You can register using Register | Servforest - We Provide 3 Types of Currencies and login Login | Servforest - We Provide 3 Types of Currencies

Share your experience about servforest and how much have you earn from their faucet website.

Attachments

• payment proof.PNG
    payment proof.PNG
    42.1 KB · Views: 1

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Well, I was interested in it until I discovered that it was a faucet site and a kind of website that offers offerwalls so that members could make money. Since majority of the faucet sites are a big waste of time, I think this might be the same, but let's still have a look at it.

Rena

Well, I was interested in it until I discovered that it was a faucet site and a kind of website that offers offerwalls so that members could make money. Since majority of the faucet sites are a big waste of time, I think this might be the same, but let's still have a look at it.
You can give a try, and it should work for you.