See the benefits of drinking 8 glasses of water daily

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You might be a sweet tooth that likes to take juicy drinks rather than taking water, well you have been cheating yourself by not taking the recommended 8 glasses of water. Below are the benefits you are missing out.

• Taking complete 8 glasses of water daily will help your kidney function properly
  • It will help eliminate muscle fatigue leaving you with enough stamina for your muscles
  • Water is life and as such it support the essential functions of your body
  • You can lose weight taking in enough water from staying hydrated all day
  • You will be left with very clear skin, as water aid in flushing water toxins in the body

Sprite1950

I have always been aware that drinking water is good for us but there is no way I could manage 8 glasses a day and I know I actually don't drink enough especially in the cold weather when I am not dehydrating quickly. Despite this I have excellent health for my age.

I will drink flavoured water rather than tap water which is probably not as good but if I go on a journey I always take some with me and my granddaughter would rather go without rather than drink tap water so I buy if for her too.

The downside of drinking a lot is you need to constantly use the toilet and sometimes this might be inconvenient if you are out and about.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There was a research i conducted on the internet about the benefit of the water and I've been able to find out that drinking enough water can help to lubricate the joints tissue of the body. When there is enough water in our body system it can help to get rid of dangerous chemical and waste products. Water is needed in the body as it is advisable to drink as much as we are capable of.

Empress

Verified member
Drinking enough water has a lot of benefits like helping to aid easy digestion and also helps in hydration and I do drink water a lot because of the stress I do go through at work so am always dehydrated so I drink water a lot to hydrate my body system

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Drinking enough water helps to get rid of malaria parasite within the body systems. Having enough water in the body system can enhance the velocity of the blood in the body system. Majority of the organs in our body need more water in order to function properly. Drinking enough water will helps to prevent kidney stone which can be very fatal to someone's health.