See why you are not losing weight

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have been on a weight loss journey for months now because I want to be at an ideal weight which is really good for the body. It isn't good to carry so much weight around because it comes with it own consequences.

But the truth is losing weight takes efforts which I have come to realize but you can help your self deal with it in an easy way. So one outstanding reason why you are not losing that weight is because of consuming more calories daily, this is the truth. For a lady you need just 2000 calories daily and for a man you need 2500 calories.
So if you take more than this and you can't burn the excess off, it would grow to 3500 calories which will be a pound added to your body.

So in essence to lose weight without much Ado you need to watch your calorie intake and you would lose weight steadily without doing much.
What's your thoughts on this

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are some of the reasons why you are not losing weight. You are eating more calories compared to the calories required for your body. You are not burning enough calories and the excess calories are getting stored. You are not eating foods that are rich in fiber and antioxidents, and high in protein, instead, you are eating more carbohydrates.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I am fortunate that I can easily control my weight and probably because I know the reasons for gaining and losing weight. When I chopped down my weight from 150 pounds down to 140 what I did was to stop drinking soda and no more snacking. But when I was 145 my wife said that I looked skinny so I again went up back to 150. You already know what I did.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes I know you went back to eating your snacks but you still have to watch it to avoid taking in too much sugar. I have used this method and I'm gradually seeing the needed change and the good thing is that it is suitable unlike other methods. So it will be less stressful for me now to work on my weight. I just hope I will continue to maintain this tempo because I like it this way

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I have mentioned this in one of the post that if people are really serious to lose their weight, food is one of the most important thing they have to start with because they have to know the type of food they should eat at that particular period of time because without good arrangement on food, all the effort of losing weight will be completely useless because food will add it up.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I have mentioned this in one of the post that if people are really serious to lose their weight, food is one of the most important thing they have to start with because they have to know the type of food they should eat at that particular period of time because without good arrangement on food, all the effort of losing weight will be completely useless because food will add it up.
Yeah for me I believe food is one outstanding culprit when one is not losing weight because it is what you take in that will determine your weight. Less calories with exercises bring low weight but high Intake of calories with no way of burning out piles up weight. So it is good to watch it with food

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah for me I believe food is one outstanding culprit when one is not losing weight because it is what you take in that will determine your weight. Less calories with exercises bring low weight but high Intake of calories with no way of burning out piles up weight. So it is good to watch it with food
Yes that is exactly the truth and that is what a lot of people fail to understand, how can you even engage in an exercise of losing weight when you are still taking in something that will add up your weight after you are done with exercise .That is why some people believe that losing weight sometimes is impossible.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yes that is exactly the truth and that is what a lot of people fail to understand, how can you even engage in an exercise of losing weight when you are still taking in something that will add up your weight after you are done with exercise .That is why some people believe that losing weight sometimes is impossible.
Yeah bro, this is why it is always important to understand how a thing works before applying it. Exercise works better when we consume less calories which will enable the body to burn fat easily. Not over stuffing ourselves with calories and expect a change. It doesn't work that way. Take less calories

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yeah bro, this is why it is always important to understand how a thing works before applying it. Exercise works better when we consume less calories which will enable the body to burn fat easily. Not over stuffing ourselves with calories and expect a change. It doesn't work that way. Take less calories
But sometimes fatness can only be shown in certain people especially those people that have the tendency of becoming fat. There Are a lot of other people that no matter how much fat the consume there is no possibility of becoming part. Does it really mean that fat is not effective in their body system ,why is this so ?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Before you reduce your weight. You need to know what food or what activities that you do that cause the fatness. Sleep is the cause of fatness for some people. They can sleep more than enough time hereby making the body to be too relaxed. While others are taking excess food.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
But sometimes fatness can only be shown in certain people especially those people that have the tendency of becoming fat. There Are a lot of other people that no matter how much fat the consume there is no possibility of becoming part. Does it really mean that fat is not effective in their body system ,why is this so ?
I think this boils down to people hormones. Some people don't just add weight or get fat no matter what the eat which could be genetic but some others are because of their physique where they have muscles and big bones that burn fat easily. So they tend to burn fat as they go.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Before you reduce your weight. You need to know what food or what activities that you do that cause the fatness. Sleep is the cause of fatness for some people. They can sleep more than enough time hereby making the body to be too relaxed. While others are taking excess food.
Definitely the fat gain for people differs so to lose weight it is of essence to know where your weight gain is coming from especially if it was excess food consumption. Taking too calories will definitely bring weight gain. So it good one get busy in the day if they are not easily use exercise

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Calories are truly the number one reason for unhealthy weight gain. So someone who is looking to loosing weight should focus on checking their calorie intake. You should avoid those foods that contain too much calories. Also, physical exercise should focus on those that cut the calories in the body. That will require you to do so much research while undergoing your weight loss journey.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think this boils down to people hormones. Some people don't just add weight or get fat no matter what the eat which could be genetic but some others are because of their physique where they have muscles and big bones that burn fat easily. So they tend to burn fat as they go.
Thank you for the explanation, but in this case even if they consume too much fat does it really mean that this will not be dangerous to their body system since they have the possibility of converting their fat to energy immediately without having it to store under the skin ? I just want to have some ideas that is all.