jakintun

Hello guys

What are the possible ways one can sell a physical product online?

I need ideas on how to generate genuine traffic of potential buyers.

Ntoci

To begin selling things online, it is not necessary to create a website, which must feature an online store. There are several online shop options available, but some stand out above the others. They have practical functionality and simple user interfaces. The greatest and most often used online store solutions for selling your stuff online tha t I know - Shopify and BigCommerce. I sold some products at both platforms successfully

jakintun

To begin selling things online, it is not necessary to create a website, which must feature an online store. There are several online shop options available, but some stand out above the others. They have practical functionality and simple user interfaces. The greatest and most often used online store solutions for selling your stuff online tha t I know - Shopify and BigCommerce. I sold some products at both platforms successfully
Wow. That's great! I will explore the options you gave. Thanks

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hello guys

What are the possible ways one can sell a physical product online?

I need ideas on how to generate genuine traffic of potential buyers.
Hello everyone! It is true that selling online is a wonderful earning method. A lot of people make money every day by selling their items online. If you are interested in selling a physical product online, you can try e-Bay or Amazon. Both platforms are very well-known around the world. They are visited by many people daily, so you have lots of chances to sell your items through these popular platforms. You could try both and see which one is the best for you. Of course, it is important to do a very good search and maybe find some other interesting selling platforms as well. Perhaps, you could use two platforms at the same time. Anyhow, I am sure that you will find numerous selling platforms if you do a google search because people are so interested in online selling these days. Wish you all the best! :)

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How to generate What if your business is a physical product and you are trying to sell it online? How do you generate traffic for your eCommerce business? It’s easy! You just need to use the same strategies that are used for digital products. The only difference is that you won’t be using social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram, but rather search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Yandex.

Here are some tips on how to generate traffic while selling physical products online:

1. Create content around your product – Content is king when it comes to marketing. If you have a blog, then create content around your physical product and write about its benefits, features and anything else that would interest potential customers. Make sure that this content is unique and not copied from anywhere else on the internet.

2. Promote your website – Once you generate enough content around your eCommerce website, promote it on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter or YouTube etc., so that more people know about it and can visit your site as well as purchase from there as well.

Solve problem for customers.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Selling physical products online is very easy because there are several platforms that can help you to do that. You just have to try as much as possible to get the right audience and your chances of becoming successful in such a business will be very high.

There is a friend of mine who his into shoe business and he uses WhatsApp to promote the business and he is actually making a lot of money from it. the way you can do this by yourself is to try as much as possible to get a lot of people's contacts, after then you will be promoting the product on your WhatsApp status.

One of the ways of getting a lot of contacts for this kind of business is joining several WhatsApp groups and messaging people telling them to add you to the contact list. If you are able to add many people people to your contact list, then your chances of making money in this kind of this will be very high.

Another way you can sell your physical products online is by using Facebook marketplace. Facebook marketplace has proven to be one of the best market places on social media platform. You just have to list your product there and give a comprehensive description of the product and probably you will get a lot of buyers.