Earn Money Sell your hair online and make money

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Do you know you can now sell your long hair if you are tired of maintaining it. The site to try out is Hairsellon. Com. This is a popular site for buying and selling of hair and the good thing about this site is that you only get to cut your hair only when you have gotten your payment. All you need do is to take a good shot of your hair and list it on the site.

There’s a hair calculator on the site that will tell you how much your hair will sell for, then you can set the price. If you are confused you need to follow the selling guide to get through all the steps. You can sell your hair up to $300.

What do you think of this?

Mika

VIP Contributor
I once asked my hairdresser what she does with the hair. She said she sells hair and makes extra cash. Since it was none of my business, I did not ask further, but next time I visit my hairdresser, I will surely ask where she sells hair and how much money she makes my selling hair. I will also check the site you mentioned.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I had a haircut this month of August. That was the first haircut since March 2020 so you can imagine how long my hair was. Yeah, I have heard of a shop that buys human hair that will be used as material for making wigs. But I didn't know the price. Besides, we are in the pandemic now and it is all right to just have the haircut for my convenience.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The person that created the site actually solved a lot of pain points for a lot of people. There are a lot of people who are naturally blessed with their hair and as such they can definitely make money by selling part of its two people who want to on the net.