Selling compost is a great business

Mertayasa

In the world of agriculture, compost is one of the important components in order to growth any plant. Many farmers spend a lot of money to buy this stuff and also sometimes they are making it by themselves. I think it's a great business to make and sell this thing. Because it's very easy to do and the items to make compost easy to find. In my place only a few peoples sell this things and it's good opportunity for me to start that business, because there is no much competitors. I plan to make compost from from dry leaves. There a lot of dry leaves around me and it's free collect.

comp.jpg

According to my research we can sell this compost in quite high price as long as the price still relevant. The main problems in this business only, we need to find the right way to process this dry leaves become a good compost. Because when we make a mistake on this part, no body will buy our products.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah I agree with you, a lot of poultry farm owners make good money selling the compost from their farm. You can’t believe the bags of compost that can be gotten from the poultry per week after clearing the place. So poultry farmers don’t lose in anyway because the sell everything even the compost on the farm

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is a hype on gardening in our country brought about by the boredom of the lockdown and quarantine rules. The public is now engaged in gardening that planting materials and garden soil are very high in demand. The loam soil is always out of stock. Compost is a good fertilizer that I'm sure would be a profitable business in this pandemic era.