Selling fruits and vegetable by order only

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
One friend in social media is earning good money with her small business of selling fresh fruits and vegetables. She has a direct contact with the farm so she has no problem with the supply. What she does is to check on the farm for the potential harvest for the next day. She takes pictures that she posts in social media. Those pictures would elicit a good number of order.

IMG_7416 fruits.JPG

On the day of harvest she would go to the farm and buy the exact volume based on the orders of her customers. All the products are guaranteed fresh so her customers never waver in patronizing her products. The leverage is the delivery system. She has her own delivery vehicle which is a small pick up truck. She also limits her customers by taking orders only from residents of her town and the nearby towns. Distant customers are not entertained because it can affect the profitability. I admire her style of business that is on a per order basis only. She has been doing that for years now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This kind of business is highly on demand and it makes profitable to generate income. The elderlies, young consumes more of fruits and vegetables to stay healthy and prolong their life span, it energizes the body system and strengthen the antibodies fighting against dreaded diseases that hampers our health.

Briangsam

Oh I love this. This business promises to be very lucrative. Agribusiness, if done properly and well-financed, then you can find yourself sitting on a goldmine. If you live in a densely populated urban city, this particular business will have you smiling to the bank on a regular basis. It is a very lucrative business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is the beauty of social media and the internet in general, unfortunately so many people are using it to while away their time. People can now make money sitting at the comfort of your home even with offline businesses. I also have a friend who sells shoes and of course he makes a lot of money promoting his products on his Facebook page.

Samuel72

Verified member
Wow this is a great business, I like it especially because there's little or no loss in the business, the goods are fresh and delivered fresh which means she doesn't have to worry about trying to preserve the goods to retain freshness which would have been another expenses. The business is really profitable like you I envy her too I wish I could do something like that too.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Wow this is a great business, I like it especially because there's little or no loss in the business, the goods are fresh and delivered fresh which means she doesn't have to worry about trying to preserve the goods to retain freshness which would have been another expenses. The business is really profitable like you I envy her too I wish I could do something like that too.
If she can sell it off that day them their is no need to preserve it till the next day. With the quantities of fruits i saw on the picture their is room for remainder. So establishing a cold room to store the fruits will be meaningful. Because it will still be attractive to be marketed the next day. People always consume lots of fruits cos of the health benefits associated with it.