Business Ideas Selling saplings is more profitable than seedlings

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
A sapling is a grown seedling that is about a year or older. It is usually planted in a big plastic pot to be ready for replanting to the ground. The biggest advantage of selling saplings over selling seedlings is the price. The sapling costs about 5 times or more than the seedlings which take a long time to be a sapling. In the picture are the saplings that I delivered.
IMG_6818 plants for ranch - kasoy sambong atis2 mulberry2.JPG

Saplings for sale are usually fruit trees. In my case, I have mango seeds that I planted in a big soft plastic pot (as can be seen in the picture) and after a year the saplings are sold for $10 while the seedlings that are 2 months old are sold for $2 to $3 only. The other saplings that I had recently sold are the cashew saplings that will bear fruit in 3 years time, the custard apple saplings that will bear fruits within 1 year and other fruit trees like guava, mulberry and other tropical fruit trees. This small business is best for those who love plants.

Briangsam

Nursery business is very rare and one can make good profit out of it because of low competition in the market. Also, due to this uniqueness, you can also enjoy leadership in the market by being an outstanding seller or producer. So selling sapling is very lucrative and more profitable than just selling seeds.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Selling slappings is more profitable than seedings because the slappings have been grown for one year and that year different works have been put in place and this how's you to generate more money than seed.see the door is no work put into it and people may buy it very cheap but slappings work have been put into place and the seller will have to put that in place of consideration while selling it.