Serous health problem associated with Corona

anil02

Verified member
I think we all are familiar with corona of COVID19Many countries having its second wave and it is more awful than first one. Third wave is also expected . Here I am talking about problem of black fungus. Any person who is diabetic or have implant of any organ, if have corona infection , than they may have chance of black fungus problem. It is attacking on eyes lungs. Curing of its is also not easy. It is lethal health problem. So people must be take care.

Samuel72

Verified member
One of the famous problem associated with Corona virus is eye scratch, it is popularly known over here in my country that anyone who is infected with coronavirus will have eye scratch and also the eyes will become dark in colour this is a symptom that the virus is getting worst. Coronavirus has some similar symptoms with malaria too

anil02

Verified member
One of the famous problem associated with Corona virus is eye scratch, it is popularly known over here in my country that anyone who is infected with coronavirus will have eye scratch and also the eyes will become dark in colour this is a symptom that the virus is getting worst. Coronavirus has some similar symptoms with malaria too
Every person who is infected with corona have not black fungus problem only who are diabetic have this problem. Chances if its or more if to cure corona doctors prescribe high dose of steroids. Black fungus not only attack on eyes it also damaged lungs mouth nose and bones. I never listen that malaria patient have this problem.