[Sharing my method] 150$+/Week with ChatGPT + Medium

ChuckTon

Hey Fam !

Ok I have been reading methods here for a while, and finally found mine, it is working not bad bringing about 20$/day, passive income, with little work. I got inspired from the audiobooks method, as it uses medium which is fantastic to grab referrals with 0 investment !

I will try to keep it simple:

Context:

Trading Bots on Telegram offer the user a way to trade fast and smoothly. They exist for almost all blockchains. They offer a referral system where you get a share of your referrals fee.

Method:

Note: I will give you my method for SOL and TON network, but you can apply this to any other trading bot offering referrals rewards.

1) Join TonTradingBot for TON or Trojan Solana Training bot for SOL for free

t.me/Ton_TradeBot?start=W6jqXFQ1

t.me/solana_trojanbot?start=r-jeremienoia

2) Get your referral link from the referral section

3) Write medium articles (use AI but not too much and add some human style over it), about 1200+ words, optimize your SEO (in story settings, and use H1 - H2 - Alt for images, and use strong keywords in titles and first paragraph ex: What is the Best Bot for Trading on Solana in May 2024? or TonTradingBot, why this is the best bot on TON ? ..... Use your imagination and SEO Tools

EXAMPLES :

medium.com/@chucknorriston2024/2024s-top-solana-trading-bots-a-comparison-and-tutorial-97642fc3bd5b

medium.com/@chucknorriston2024/trading-bot-comparison-on-ton-which-is-the-best-sniper-may-2024-e0a7ffadccac

You can then share your articles anywhere (Twitter, FB, LinkedIN...)

4) Just wait and see the results !

5) I personally use 4/5 Medium accounts, and change the title and text a little bit for each of them (with Quillbot)

6) Every two weeks, delete your old article and repost it with some minor changes.
Examples of my recent articles, but can be improved, this is just one of my income, I am not working enough on it :

Note that I make comparison and refer to many different bots, the most interesting being TROJAN on SOL and TONTRADINGBOT on TON as they allow multi-level referrals!

Hope this make some of you guys a few bucks! Thanks for all the inspiration!