Forex Should A Forex Trader Focus on Forecasting Assets Price?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I've seen a lot of forex traders posting or worried about where Gold, Bitcoin or Euro is going, the question is who cares? They can get to bajilion for all I care, your work as a trader is to trade positions and also make money off it, you shouldn't worry about where an instruments outght to go.

You come in every day and you do the work, make your analysis and take trades, if it goes in your direction cool, you take a profit, if it goes against you, who cares you take a loss and wait for the next set up.

Quit whining about asset prices leave it up to investors and asset managers, you goal is to make money in the market, everything else is just noise.

FinTrader

You're right. I also don’t care where the price goes, up or down - I don’t plan the direction of price movement just by looking at the chart. It is important to me what my trading strategy shows at some point in time and what signal it gives: to buy or to sell. This is the direction I trade. I can either buy an asset or sell it during the day and make money on these price movements.