Should i sell my Bitcoin or hold on?

funmi

Verified member
From the way the market is progressing it becomes so unbearable, waiting for the bearish to disappear and the bullish to happen feels like forever.
I'm not happy at all with the steady fall in price of Bitcoin, currently at $40k per token. I'm feeling skeptical that the price might still go down and bring my investment down to zero. I'm feeling a little bit nervous, i might give up on my coins and cut down the whopping losses. Since last week my coins is on the steady free fall not adding up at all. It has made me to have double thought to flip it up.
Do you think its wise to sell it up or still hold on to it, to see if the price will go higher?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
It actually all depends on when did you invest. Did you invest before the recent crypto market crash or did you invest after it all happened? If you invested before, then I would recommend you to wait because the price of Bitcoin is improving as the crypto market data suggests. However, you have to wait for a long time because crypto will rise gradually, not overnight.

funmi

Verified member
Hnmm. That is a wise saying. Thanks for the response. I actually invested before the bearish condition started so that explains why I was worried. I did wait and thank God I did because the change is coming gradually as you said earlier. So I will keep on waiting. Thanks.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Hold your coin very tightly.....we are moving to the digital money world now. FYI, I think we are already there. And probably your 2$ Bitcoin would turn 2k$ in the long run.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
if you're not in need of urgent money there is no need to sell it out because even me any cryptocurrency I am investing on now is strictly for long-term and if you want to enjoy a reasonable profit from your investment in crypto consider it for long-term. I am just saying what I do.

Mika

VIP Contributor
How much was the price when you bought bitcoin? What is the current price? The difference between these two values will tell you whether you will make a profit or loss with your bitcoin investment. If you paid more tan the current price, you should hold your bitcoins until the price goes up.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
For the trading of stocks or crypto coins it is the timing that matters most. If the price of your crypto holdings is increasing then you wouldn't know when it will stop. Worse from rising it can drop down heavily that would be lower than the original value when you bought it. If you have a substantial profit already then it is probably the time to sell.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Don't try to sell your cryptocurrency is lose. the main reason a lot of people lose in this game of cryptocurrency is because they don't have the mind to hold onto cryptocurrencies in bearish condition. there is no doubt that bitcoin will soon recover and of course you will recover your money. I always look at the amount of Bitcoin and not the amount of money I invested.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I will advice you still hold it a little more. Hodlers are making it big in assets investment because they are not wavered by market fluctuations. Rather, they stay focused and are willing to hold the assets for long no matter the price change.
I predict a persistent bullish movement around the cryptocurrency , especially bitcoin.
You may try hold it for 2 weeks more