Should Someone Be Forced To Do A Business?

Bisolami

Verified member
The general idea of having a business that you run or engaging a business is majorly because of the need to make more money. There is no way you don't have to make money. Money must be made. I have seen some cases whereby some people were forced to do a business and it does not sound polite to me. I think everybody has the right to choose whatever he wants for himself. It may be an adult and it may even be a kid provided that the person had the sense of reasoning. As long as someone can reason, he or she has the right to choose any business that he wants to do.

I have seen cases where people are forced to do a business and it did not go on well. I have also seen cases where people are being forced to run a business and it became successful. The mindset of the person may not be right to the business but it also depends on how productive the person is.

In my little knowledge, no one should be forced to do a business. Everyone should be allowed to do the particular business that they want to do provided that they know about the business.

JasonCherry

I totally agree that everyone has the right to choose whatever he wants. Running a business can be quite difficult for someone. Moreover even businesses are different, this is not only a big corporation , even a coffee machine in the yard, while you are making coffee only for friends is a business. I like to ✍️, and when I do it for money - this is my type of small business ) 👨‍💼

Massimo

by force nothing can work really well, better to focus on your skills and interest and you will have success.