Should You Buy Bitcoin and Ethereum When Their Prices Drop?

BittrustIRA

Two experts and a large financial institution say that $20,000 is too low a price for bitcoin right now. JPMorgan Chase recently put the price of the coin at $38,000, which is about 90% more than what it is worth now.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yes I also agree with that. Now is the best time to buy bitcoin and etherium. This two cryptocurrency are the top cryptocurrency and have been in that spot ever since cryptocurrency has a list. Because of this reason, they are the best cryptocurrency to invest our money in yo with no doubt of lossing our Investment. As we all know and as we have been following cryptocurrency for years now. We know that there are times that the price will fall and rise to go more than 5 times the initial all time high making it a very good investment.

But this does not work with all coin especially bitcoin cash. There was a time that bch was half of bitcoin price and that was when the price of bitcoin was not up to $2000 and also when the first bitcoin fork happened. As years pass, bitcoin grew massively to almost $70,000 but bch remained in the $1000 range and the highest it reached was not up to $1,500. But if we buy btc and eth now, there is tendency that in few years to come, we will make up to 10 times profit.

Shaf

Verified member
Today is a bad day for cryptocurrencies with a lot of them down more than 10%. There is also predicted to be news about CPI later today which has never been favourable for the markets this year.

Of course, for the seasoned investors, this is when you start considering to buy Bitcoin specifically, or you actually buy it and dollar cost average in if the price goes lower. You buy the blood, real blood like this, and you sell the greens.

One thing that is sure is that the market will rebound a bit after a long period of downtrend and you can make some sweet profit. This is not the time to buy though if you want to hold for long, or to long any coin on futures. No one knows where things will bottom out and you can get liquidated.

In the long run though, this is time to start accumulating Bitcoin and Ethereum.

benjonas222

This is the very reasonable approach to buy these coins in these low prices but according to me and I have analyzed the market of cryptocurrency. these coins are not stable at once price and in the next months no one knows maybe it will go down. I will suggest you to not buy these coins right now because almost all coins are not stable and thats makes sense. When the coins are become stable at any price then we should go to buy they will definitely grow our profit then.
All news about altcoins or crypto you should need to follow the Bitcoinsensus they will update the daily status of coins.

Squamation

That’s totally up to you. Some people see low prices as an opportunity to buy more but some think the opposite. I would say if you plan to be a long-term investor then only you should consider buying crypto.

cashisking149

Down to your risk management and appetite. if you believe in the projects long term then you might see these prices as value.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Two experts and a large financial institution say that $20,000 is too low a price for bitcoin right now. JPMorgan Chase recently put the price of the coin at $38,000, which is about 90% more than what it is worth now.
I have seen a constant chain of
increase in the price of BTC and other cryptocurrency . Normally when the price of BTC goes up every other cryptocurrency must
respond.
People with enough money can choose to invest in cryptocurrency . There is nothing wrong with that but investing in cryptocurrency like bitcoins or ethereum will need a lot of money as to be on a better profit.
Personally since I don't have enough money syllable for investment in a gigantic cryptocurrency I always choose to invest in cryptocurrency that has laser values such as maybe the fantom coin and few others like Solana.. .