Earn Money Simple Methods to Save and Earn More Money

Cinderella

Do you wonder where your money has gone a couple of days after receiving your salary? Well, we had the same problem. Being an employee, I experience the same thing a lot of times. Oftentimes, no matter how much we planned to save a small portion of our salary, it seems like impossible. So when we run out of cash, that was the time when we start thinking of ways so we can save more.

Here are some of the practices worth doing if we are aiming to save more. I am doing it myself and I find it helpful. Feel free to add your own ways.

1. Bring Your Own Packed Lunch at Work
Bringing our own food for lunch can save us a lot of money. We can cook the food in the morning before going to work. Not only that we save some amount, we are also assured that we are eating healthy food.

2. Avoid Carrying Large Amount of Cash
Having a large amount of money with us every time can be a cause for us to overspend. Just bring whatever amount we need for the day. After all, we can withdraw if we need the fund for emergency purposes.

3. Learn to Say No
I thought going with the group whenever they order milktea from their favorite store is cool. Until I realized that it is not a good practice as I tend to overspend.

4. Get a Side Hustle or a Part-time Work
With the improvement of the internet, it is now possible to get an additional job which can be done during our free time. We can also offer products and services to our colleagues and neighbors. With this, not only that we earn additional amount, we also give ourselves time to engage in other activities which could be beneficial in one way or another.

Thank you for reading.

Last edited:

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
With frugality my usual problem was my generosity that I have to admit that it is still persisting until now. But I have my way of saving by avoiding luxuries that cannot really be beneficial at all. With food there is control for the sweets and with clothes I seldom buy especially now that we are in the pandemic. Another money saver for me is not having a haircut for more than a year now.

Cinderella

Oh, wow, Alexandoy! You could look like a member of a singing band with long hair. Well, I cut my own hair during the pandemic and one of the worst decisions I made. Good thing my hair grows fast. On the other side, if we have long hair, we tend to consume more shampoo and conditioner.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I like your ideas of Saving money sometimes it not about making too much money but spending less or on very important things. If we go by this rule we would have more money. Spending money on frivolities drain the pocket very fast.i have learn to spend less on less important things

Cinderella

That's a good point Augusta. We should prioritize our needs based on their importance and spend only on the most important things. Though we should also need to give ourselves some rewards for working hard, it is but important that we save for the future especially during the time that we could no longer work because of old age.