Legitimate Survey Apps Simple Surveys

DEMARIZ

Surveys are becoming a simple way to make money online. And we all know, best survey websites offer us the opportunity to share our opinion on different products. So, here are some tips on how to get more surveys and get rewarded with less effort.

Briangsam

After testing out Survey Junkie, I can confirm that the online survey site is 100% legit and not a scam. But I also don't think this is a way for you to make more than a few dollars a day. I've had a lot more success with MTurk, which offers a variety of other ways to make money besides just completing surveys. Swagbucks, InboxDollars, MyPoints, Opinion Outpost, i-Say, OneOpinion and Toluna are all cool too.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Taking online surveys is a great way to make money online and of course she will have the opportunity to learn a lot of things which I have experienced. It taught me ways to carry out personal surveys which I will be doing in the nearest future. The issue I have with online surveys is that it is not supported in some countries and those who have supported will pay you a little amount of money for something that will last up to an hour.

Mellorando

Banned
Surveys is by far the most easiest way of making money online but not all survey sites are legit and they might pay little or no earnings at all the survey sites I have been using so far which is legit is superpayme.com this is a legit site with 100% free registration and no investment all you need is little bit of time and the determination to work online

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
After testing out Survey Junkie, I can confirm that the online survey site is 100% legit and not a scam. But I also don't think this is a way for you to make more than a few dollars a day. I've had a lot more success with MTurk, which offers a variety of other ways to make money besides just completing surveys. Swagbucks, InboxDollars, MyPoints, Opinion Outpost, i-Say, OneOpinion and Toluna are all cool too.
This is great and it will surely help.
I will try some of this it only that some times when I engaged myself in some of the survey is either they latter told me that there is no more survey for me or for my country after I might almost completed some survey it used to be annoying sometime.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Surveys could've been easy way online had it not been that they're fraudulent at times and selective when making choices of given out reward. Its just easy like typing about two lines of sentence to earn money. But they choose to favour some persons over the other base on demographics. That's why i decided to stay off from surveys and focus where my input is honoured online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Doing online surveys is only simple way to make money for some people in some parts of the world. The developed countries are usually favoured in making money from online surveys because there are a lot of companies in their country looking for their opinion. These companies are not really interested in the opinions of other people from some countries.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Surveys are always the best and easiest way to make money online.....Infact, I heard people sustain themselves doing surveys in some part of the world. But too bad not all countries are allowed to make money from surveys. That's why I don't pay too much attention to most surveys because I know they may not work for my country.