simple task earning

Nickway

Yandex Toloka gives you the opportunity to make money online by performing simple tasks that computers can't do, like analyzing and rating web content. No special skills needed.
create free account carefullly filling details and do simple task to earn money , withdrawal only 0.02 $ through paypal or skrill which is amazing

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Wow, this is great,i will try it out, many site I choose to complete a particular task are not legit, because when completing a particular task i was asked to,then i try placing a withdrawal,i will be asked to invest or deposit a huge amount of money in order to withdraw my small token,well thanks for this information,i will work on it.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds like a great way to earn money. Earning from such simple tasks has been a really popular method of earning these days. It is just that I don't use neither PayPal nor Skrill, So I won't be trying this site. The minimum payout is so small and sounds good, but I bet people will earn more before withdrawing since PayPal and Skrill both have very high transaction fees.

Mellorando

Banned
There are lot of simple tasks paying site sometimes it is frustrating to fish out the one that is legit the one I have personally use which is legit and high paying is likeplanet.com this website pays it users cash for performing simple tasks like playing games, liking post and even partaking in different surveys you can redeem your earnings via PayPal, skrill, or Bitcoin

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have been using this app for sometime and I can confirm that it's very legit and has a lot of tasks. it depends on how serious and diligent you are to maximizing the potential of this application. There is someone that said he made over $30 in two weeks from the application. I currently have it installed on my phone but the problem is that I don't have enough time to carry out the tasks even though I currently have 0.5 dollars on it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I am using yandex browser and I have been introduced to this toloka. The application looks user friendly but to be candid I was able to perform a task successfully there. Not because it is not paying but because I couldn't get to know how to perform those tasks. I tried watching some video and still couldn't get it.