Single Ad Network Vs. Multiple Ad Networks

Mika

VIP Contributor
Using single ad network means your website is displaying ads only from one ad network. For example, you might be using either adsense, or media.net, or infolinks, or any other ad network of your choice. Using multiple ad networks means you are using more than one ad network on your site. In other words, you might be using Adsense, Infolinks, or Media.net at the same time.

Some bloggers and website owners prefer to use single ad network (you can see only Adsense ads on this forum), however, some bloggers and website owners like to try multiple ad networks (for example, on Bizdustry, a popular forum, you can see Adsense ads and A-Ads).

In order to maximize your earnings, you need to test different kinds of ads such as CPA, CPM, CPC, etc. If you are dependent on single ad networks, you may not earn well.

Last edited:

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Multiple ads are better for your site but you need to use high quality ads on your site. High quality ads means ads related to legit business and products. High quality also means you earn more from CPM or CPC. However, you need to avoid placing too many ads on your site.

Mika

VIP Contributor
High-quality ads mean ads that have high PPC and CPM rates. The average CPC rate from my Adsense ads is 12 cents however, the average CPC rate for the Adhitz ads is just 4 cents. IN other words, I can earn at least 12 cents of my adsense ads get clicked but I will earn only 4 cents for adhitz ads.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I think I had already encountered this topic in another forum that you can use multiple ad providers in your website to earn more. If you focus on Adsense I don't think you can earn that much because it is only 1 ad provider unlike when you have 4 or 5 then they will provide something that is considered a passive income for your site.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Having more ads on your site does not mean you are earning more. You should only use high paying ads. If you use adsnese, there is no point in using other ads as no other ads pay as much as adsense. IN fact by using low paying ads, you also lose revenue.

niche

Verified member
It is better to use multiple ad networks, especially if PPC ad networks are being used. Most publishers want to make some money from every visitor to their website , so using a large number of ad networks will help. I am using 3-4 ad networks for most of my websites though they have few visitors.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I have said this multiple times and I am saying it again, having multiple ads and a lot of ads do not mean you will be earning a lot of money. The key to earn from ads is having huge traffic from reputable sources. I think you should use reputable ads like adsense and forget about others.