sites that pay you for your articles

S

shamveelsharaf

i have tested everything to make money online but the only thing that worked for me was to write articles for some websites
these sites pay you for you articles:

• Fiverr.
  • Greatist.
  • Longreads.
  • Listverse.
  • Copyhackers.
  • Photoshop Tutorials.
  • Informed Comment.
  • The Travel Writer's Life

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Fibre is one of those platforms you can make money as a writer. To be very honest, the competition among the writers on the platform is very high. About few of the article writers are taking most of the job because they are top rated already. It can be very tough if you are a new article writer on the platform. I still prefer the lights of iwriter.com. you can still manage to see a client or two on this platform that will be given you consistent work every time.

Leon7997

Honestly, not when I did not try to write articles as far as I understand, although maybe this is not true very high competition for articles

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Among all those sites that you just meeting I understand Fiverr and that is the only one I know because it is a freelancing website the people can offer their skill and get paid in dollars. competition is sure and it will require you to be patient and consistent before you are able to make anything from most of this website.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of applications websites that pays you to write quality articles for them period have actually had the opportunity to register an account with listverse, but I was not really consistent enough. If you are a good writer then I would recommend clear voice because they have a lot of opportunity and pay is high.