Six Effective Ways to Make Money Online in Nigeria

Ejiros

How can I make money online in Nigeria fast?​

With access to a computer and working Internet connection, you are already halfway to making money online. The rest is just to find appropriate channels that will pay you for your time:

1. Trading bitcoin​

When high inflation rates and inaccessibility to banks make it insensible to deal with naira, it’s the perfect timing to look into cryptocurrencies as an alternative as these digital assets are decentralized, unaffected by economic recessions, and can be traded instantly.

Using peer-to-peer marketplaces such as Paxful, you can obtain bitcoin in various ways including but not limited to gift cards, PayPal or cash deposits, etc. Play around with exchange rates, bitcoin’s prices, and foreign exchange rates and you can make a big profit.

2. Offering feedback on websites and apps​

Websites aren’t born perfect. The popular websites we use now have gone through generations of modifications and remodifications – from feedback given by users.

Help out the next tech giants by spending 10-20 minutes to navigate their website and tell them what you think about it. Giving feedback on their questionnaires or tasks can earn you up to $60 per test through sites like UserTesting.

Difficulty: Easy; Speed: Fast

3. Taking online surveys and watching videos​

There are more easy ways than watching videos to make quick money online. On InboxDollars, brands have paid users over $56 million worth of cash rewards to take online surveys, read emails, play video games and watch videos – and offered coupons for grocery stores, or freebies from top brands in exchange.

Besides the money, what you’re doing is meaningful and reciprocal. Your responses on surveys will help big brands better design their products that match your interests, which you – the end-user – will enjoy eventually.

4. Playing trending video games​

While other apps pay you for playing small and perhaps repetitive games on your phone, Mistplay actually lets you play cool and famous games for gift cards. Some popular games that they offer include Words With Friends 2, Yahtzee, Clash Royale, Star Wars, etc.

The more games you play, the more you get rewarded. And guess what? Besides Amazon, Starbucks and Google Play gift cards, you can also receive your rewards for Xbox, Nintendo, and PlayStation – time to play even more games!

Difficulty: Easy; Speed: Medium

5. Searching online for your next purchase​

You may not believe me, but search engines probably know you better than your closest family members or friends do. Every question you want an answer to, or product you’ve wanted to buy for ages all become a result on a search page – and search engines are willing to pay now to understand these customer behaviors!

On Qmee, whenever you search, some sponsored results with price tags showing you how much you’ll earn by clicking on it will come up. You can click on them to receive rewards immediately, or use Qmee’s coupons and deals available to save on your next shopping spree.

How to make money in Nigeria as a student?​

Although the above game plans to make money fast are legitimate, it may take a couple of weeks or months before the profit is big enough to buy a few meals. In this section, we are going to show you a few ways that, although it may take a longer time, give you much more in return.

6. Teaching English online​

It feels great to use an existing skill to make an impact on other people’s lives, while making some extra cash, no? Sites like TeacherOn connect potential English teachers with students who speak English as a second language. Once signed up, you can set your own hours and start teaching wherever you are. Everything is done online, and you work according to your own schedule.

Teachers can earn up to 10,000 nairas per hour on TeacherOn, and get to watch your students improve over time – it’s a win-win situation.

Difficulty: Medium; Speed: Medium

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to make a lot of profit if you are trading cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. You just have to find a way to source for the cryptocurrency at a cheaper price then you said it higher for more profit

You can tell some of your friends receive online earnings in cryptocurrency that you can help them to change it to local currency at a good price. Always ask those who have done business with you to refer their friends to you so that you'll be able to make more money with bitcoin trading and exchanging.

If you are very good at trading cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, you can find a way to attract investors and share profit whenever you making with the trade.

It can be very difficult to make consistent income online from Nigeria through survey. The reason is that you may not be able to receive paid survey most of the time due to your region and location. The majority of the paid survey are designed for those who are living in United States Canada Australia etc.

I prefer to engage in affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing give everyone equal opportunity to participate in the program and make money with it. get paid to post on forum is another thing I do to make money online from Nigeria.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Thank you for sharing, the point is that I don't really understand the legitimacy of most of this platform you are talking about. There are some platform that will gives people opportunity to be making money by watching videos but at the end of the day they won't even pay you base on the video you have a watch . Not only that , another thing is that will you be able to generate money enough to cover your data you are using to watch these videos because all these things must be put into consideration when engaging in any online business.

Making money by trading bitcoins is just the same as making money by trading all other cryptocurrency because bitcoins will not be easier for you to trade if you don't really understand the general and professional skill that is needed to trade a volatile market.
There was a time I was also trading bitcoins and also Ethereum but I was losing all the time because I didn't really know how to trade.

Online survey may not really work and people shouldn't consider that as a business because ever since I came into the online space I've never been able to meet a single money from it