Passive income Skill as passive income

Jamoflondon

Verified member
There are different types of skills but I will be analyzing the two main kinds;
The natural skills and the The learned skills

The natural skills are the one is born with, also known as the in-built, this are gifts, people like this are called the talented ones. If you are the kind, you can use it to earn a living for yourself, as a matter of fact, a passive income. Let’s say you have the talent to sing, you can use this to make money from your comfort zone and sponsorship will surely come.

The learned skills are the ones you learn and with this you can make money for oneself, for example, you can draw or paint, you can use this to earn a living.

uforwealth

Verified member
That is not a lie.However,being talented does not mean one knows everything about a particular thing. One has to learn something related to that talent. For example, a person who is talented in teaching may not know until such a person goes through teaching practice which is a compulsory stage for potential teachers in colleges of education.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Whether learned o or natural skill, the best thing is ability to make use of these talent because God even frowns at people that don't use their talents. So we nerd to discover their talents earlier and start working on it in order to be fetching is more money than we even expect.

Ummigal

I consider skills as a padsive income. A person can earn a lot through skills whether natural or acquired. When you have a skill that earns you up to $50 a week then I consider that something you could make a career out of. The best time to learn a,skill is now.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Don't talk rubbish. No one is born with skills, you learn everything here. You are born with natural instinct (that's why a baby knows how to suckle breasts), you are born with intelligence (baby can recognize mothers), but you are not born with skills. You learn skills here on earth. Therefore, you should consider learning profitable skills.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Maybe what you really meant was talent and not skill. Talent is a gift that is inherent in you when you were born while skill is something that is learned. You can learn the skills of writing a story but you cannot learn the talent of creating a good story. But I agree that if you have some work of arts then that can earn you something. But still, that's not passive income.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I don't think any money from your school is a passive income. the reason is that you need to put in some work before you can make money and that does not represent passive income. Passive income is when you earn money continuously for the job you did once. An example is royalty which you receive for one book you published.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with you on this. Skills can actually be used to earn some passive income. It could be a skill you learnt or a talent you were born with. Just taking time to do what you can do well can earn you some money. In fact using money to learn a good skill is a great investment that can pay you for long.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
You can only earn passive income when you do the work ones and continue to get paid as a result. Skill should not be classified as a passive income because you will need to do they require work before you get paid. And this means no work no pay. You can simply create a business around your skill in order to earn passive income.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I will have to agree with you on some parts of this. There are some skills or talent that somebody is born with which might not necessarily be knowledge but then you just have that desire and passion for that particular thing and it is always wise for you to try to develop it and monetize it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It can be very difficult to earn passive income with your skills because she will need to put in work every time Before you can make money. The only thing you can do is to train other people and set up an agency to hire them. Then you can go ahead and obtain jobs from clients and give it to those you train to render the service why you make the profit without doing any work.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are many people using their talented skills or inborn skills to earn passive income for themselves. But you need to discover what you are very good at and start making money with it. many people that started YouTube did not start it because they wanted to make money at the initial stages but at some point they started getting a lot of attention.