Sleep Deprivation Is Bad For Heart

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Getting a good sleep is very important for health. Experts have suggested that getting enough sleep is one of the biggest things you need to consider if you want to live a healthy lifestyle and remain good. Sleep deprivation is linked to many health drawbacks and it is one of the main reasons people suffer from various kind of health issues. A study that was published on the official site of Sleep Foundation has given us a hint that sleep deprivation causes heart problems. One of the biggest reasons why we are suffering from heart-related problems is the fact that we do not get enough sleep in our daily busy lives. So strive to get good sleep because it is good for your heart health. So would you try your best to get high-quality sleep?

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is a radio broadcaster named Dely Magpayo who always tell the listeners to get enough sleep. When you lack sleep your body's immunity gets weak and you can be susceptible to sickness. That woman died in the radio studio at age 92. She has many health tips that I still remember.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Getting a good sleep is very important for health. Experts have suggested that getting enough sleep is one of the biggest things you need to consider if you want to live a healthy lifestyle and remain good. Sleep deprivation is linked to many health drawbacks and it is one of the main reasons people suffer from various kind of health issues. A study that was published on the official site of Sleep Foundation has given us a hint that sleep deprivation causes heart problems. One of the biggest reasons why we are suffering from heart-related problems is the fact that we do not get enough sleep in our daily busy lives. So strive to get good sleep because it is good for your heart health. So would you try your best to get high-quality sleep?
Sleep is very essential for the body, so it is important that the body is given the much needed rest to help in repairs and body building. So that whichever part of the body needs the healing process will receive it. Thank goodness I take my normal doze of sleep as required

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I make sure i sleep up to six hours minimum time required for adequate rest and sleep. I can't over sleep just because I'm obeying health instructions, i have other functions that takes up my time on daily activities that has to do with offline mostly. So when i finish with my offline duties together with online, i try to have that proper rest which is good for the health.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I know it is necessary medically to sleep well because it can help the body to mop out all the harmful substances in our body but there are sometimes that it might be very difficult for you to sleep because you have to stay awake and finish up your activities for the day. Even with this we shouldn't neglect sleeping.