Small Business Ideas For Ladies

Adriana Jaycie

Can you share with me some business ideas for a lady to start, i have been searching for a small business to go into but have not be able to get anyone that really looks achievable. Your suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

Solution
Hello. I also agree with the suggestions given here. Assessing your interest is one good way to start a business. It is important that you do something out of passion and not really to earn. In this way, you get to enjoy doing the things you love without realizing that you are also earning from it. Let me share how my sister started her small baking business. She love to bake cakes and other goodies and later she decided to take a picture of her baked goodies and post it on her Facebook account. Her friends in social media inquired about her posts and from there, she started accepting orders. The social media was a very helpful venue for her and it gave her the opportunity to make money out of her hobby. From then on, she had been...

Emm

Can you share with me some business ideas for a lady to start, i have been searching for a small business to go into but have not be able to get anyone that really looks achievable. Your suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks

You can try Affiliate marketing, its a very lucrative business for a lady to start. Affiliate marketing online requires getting your own website and sending your own website visitors someone else’s website to buy their products or services. For each and every purchase initiated by a link through your website, you are going to earn the percentage of sales commission rate. This is certainly one of the best business ideas for a lady to start. You can start by getting your blog using wordpress or blogger

Assess your interests and skills first, it is good to identify the things you are good at in that way it will be easy for you start and manage a business. Are you at sports? or more on feminine stuff like make up, shoes and dresses. There is also a big chance of success in the food industry since every one eats all the time. Why don't you sell baked pastries online, using internet for your business will help to promote it and might widen your market.

j_sumaway

Hi Adriana Jaycie, alice wonderland is right find your interest. I had the same struggle before when I became unemployed, I had limited capital so starting a business is a big risk. My first try should work or the second time will be more challenging if not impossible. I had difficulty in deciding what product to sell. I love to put on make up so I started to resell the products that personally works for me and the rest is history :)

jyu143

Hmmm for me business doesn't required a gender if you have a motivation and if it's your passion to become a businessman why not ?

Business doesn't required a gender or age but it's required loving what you want , it's not all about the price or how much you earn your business it's all about passion and courage.

If you love your work younever work of your entire life even if it is so hard.

Go girl power :)

G

You have to first ask yourself what is it that you enjoy doing. Like if you like to go shopping you can try online reselling. There are so many sites that allow resellers. If you love cooking and baking you can let you friends try it and if they are happy with they will order from you and refer you to their friends. You can also try online affiliate marketing, blogging and other online jobs.

gelotologist

I think a good small business for a women to start to is the reselling of make-ups and other beauty products. My mom had been doing this thing for a long time and I think she has many customers and she has been payed quite a lot. You can probably target audience like teenagers to adults with this job and it's not even hard.

Jannershane

For me just assess you self first, if you go into business you must be determine and be focus on it. Just consider also the fact that putting a business is a hard decision, since the business is the process of decision making. If you feel that you are determine and focus, consider also the risk that may come someday and know your target. You can sell ladies and kids clothes, make up, accessories etc. Piece of advice just be your self and enjoy every second of what you are doing.
I hope it will help. :)

M

malou139

Assess your interests and skills first, it is good to identify the things you are good at in that way it will be easy for you start and manage a business. Are you at sports? or more on feminine stuff like make up, shoes and dresses. There is also a big chance of success in the food industry since every one eats all the time. Why don't you sell baked pastries online, using internet for your business will help to promote it and might widen your market.

Yeah, it really helps to assess on your interest and skills. It will motivate you to do business that you both love and enjoy.

via_1226

Hello. I also agree with the suggestions given here. Assessing your interest is one good way to start a business. It is important that you do something out of passion and not really to earn. In this way, you get to enjoy doing the things you love without realizing that you are also earning from it. Let me share how my sister started her small baking business. She love to bake cakes and other goodies and later she decided to take a picture of her baked goodies and post it on her Facebook account. Her friends in social media inquired about her posts and from there, she started accepting orders. The social media was a very helpful venue for her and it gave her the opportunity to make money out of her hobby. From then on, she had been receiving consistent number of orders and got to increase twice or more during special occasions. That's it, I think it's passion, determination and a little luck that will bring you to a successful business. Good luck!

Solution

Bitclu

Often women go with cosmetics and accessories as they have good knowledge of it. But it doesn't work for everyone.

In my opinion, you should pick something that keeps you going. It doesn't matter how unique your business is, if you really love it nothing can really stop you.

I hope my advice, will help you.