Small Gigs Big Result for Freelancer

Ejiros

Picoworkers is an online marketplace that connects Freelancers around the world with business owners. Businesses who need other people to help them to support their work come to Picoworkers. Here they can hire workers for easy and quick jobs. Small Jobs For Picoworkers - Earning an Extra Income at Home With This Easy to Use Freelance Platform
Picoworkers
A lot of freelancers and people who have just started up an online business or who want to earn online are asking the question "What is Picoworkers?". They see that there are many similar programs, but what distinguishes Picoworkers from the rest? Well, it's basically a web-based micro-contractor program where you could do small projects for little payments. It is a very similar platform to Clickworker or Amazon Mechanical Turk. However, it is a two-way platform where you only set up an account with the site, and once you've registered, you could then either do small jobs for cash or pay other people to do small tasks for you. The best feature of all, however, is that if you're not a technical geek, you don't have to know anything about either computers websites or internet marketing to work with Picoworkers.

The reason people love to use Small Gigs Big Result

The first reason why Picoworkers has become so popular with freelancers is that it eliminates most of the hassles and problems associated with traditionally bidding and hiring small jobs on websites like Craigs List, Elance, and freelance marketplace oDesk. With conventional bidding sites like those, it's hard to keep track of bids and follow them as they happen.

2. The second reason why Picoworkers has been such a success with freelancers is that it provides them with an easy-to-use interface for designing and managing their ongoing jobs. With the app, all you have to do is choose a project, specify how much you want to earn for it (based on your skills, experience, and geographic location), and start creating the winning design for your job. You can easily browse through hundreds of possible projects and choose one that suits your skill set and budget.

3. Aside from the easy-to-use interface, another reason why people love using Picoworkers is because it's free.

One great thing about using this auction platform to make extra income is that you don't need any technical skills to make money from it. There's no need to be an expert programmer or designer, and you don't need to have an existing website or blog to sell your products and services. All you need to have is the basic computer knowledge, which you can learn by reading tutorials or buying some courses that teach you the ins and outs of operating this kind of an online platform. There are many freelancers and independent contractors that swear by coworkers as an easy and fast way to make a few extra dollars online.

So, if you're looking for ways to supplement your income or if you're trying to find new ways to bring in some extra cash, then look no further than completing small jobs for Picoworkers.

This is how small gigs work​

• Select jobs you like
  • Complete these tasks
  • Explore required tasks
  • Send required proofs

Deliver work and get paid​

They are easy to do and require little time to finish. There are jobs like take a survey, categorize images, help promote content and many others. Get credited immediately after task is reviewed and don’t wait a month or more for a pay out.
You can Check here.

Last edited by a moderator:

cmoneyspinner

I started my freelance work as a blogger and article writer. I started my stand-alone blogs and monetized them. Next, I found sites that were looking for writers. Some sites paid a set price for an article, while other sites had a revenue-share plan or a PPV (Pay Per View) plan. This 2 efforts began generating some income. I am a freelancer always looking for gigs. The site you recommend has been around since 2012. I have heard good reviews about it.

Ejiros

Any more explanations about it? Like payment methods etc
All you need to have a minimum of $5+Fee in your Picoworkers account to be able to withdraw. Once you have reached withdrawal threshold, click on withdraw from main menu-bar, select any of the one withdrawal option from the following, answer your security question and submit your request.

Just like microworkers same goes to picoworkers but picoworkers accept PayPal payment and other means of payment.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Micro tasking websites are easy to work with, and Picoworkers is a good one. I think you can cashout once you have a balance of $5. And I have just heard recently that they have got a handful of different cryptocurrency payment options also. Is there any sign up bonus also?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I was forced to join picoworkers when trendri was on break due to some activites of some users. To be candid, the website is as it was explained and praised. It is user friendly and there a lot works for every user even the laziest ones. Howeber, my experience with picoworkers is very bitter. I was not paid even when I did all what I was asked to to.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm with picoworkers, but i don't see myself earning there, that's why i dumped it to.concentrate on the offers that pays higher than picoworkers. Picoworkers was just sucking my time and energy offering very low incentive for those complex task that are stressful to complete. I only made 27 cents, and abandoned it there, I'll go back dai kingdom comes.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I would rather engage in get paid to post forum than this small sites which provide tasks for members to make money. The reason is that you can spend more time trying to finish a task that will earn you less than $1. On the other hand you need little effort and consistent to make the same amount and get paid to post forums. I quit Pico worker, when I spent about 30 minutes on a task that earn me one cent.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I have read alot about picoworkers and most of the reviews says that it is truly a great site. I know people who have earned really well for completing tasks there. I like that the platform gives you access to tasks that you can do without really bidding for them. I will go check it out.

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
If I am not going to be mistaken, I think this is the second time I will be commenting on a post that relates to picoworker, I think from what they do, the analysis written here should be somehow legit I mean it will work great for it because what i am seeing here is like a strategy to come up with big result that one will be definitely happy about. I am just kind of worried about this platform hoping not to end up like the ones I have done in the past which will be a very big disappointment