Smiling is good for Health

raaman

Valued Contributor
It is but true, that a smile is one of the most pleasant things that someone can give you. When someone smiles at you, it inspires you, comforts you in difficult moments and even infects you with joy, particularly young children.

I feel that when people smile they transmit a great charge of positive energy to everyone around us. It generally happens to people that in stressful situations, they reluctantly contract the muscles of their face and this generates an angry expression, which is not real.

To prevent this from happening to you, just think about funny things, and try to relax. Also, you can notice that by smiling, you can better control your breathing and speak more slowly, that helps you to communicate better.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Instead of smiling I will rather said that people should rather have a clear and free mind because this will actually help them to have a good heart, smiling may not actually be necessary because you will not be smiling all the time but having a good heart and making your mind to be free from troubling thought is the most important.

Good luck

Verified member
Smiling is the act of being happy which is good for ones health.i t makes your face to be bright every time and your mind will be free from unnecessary things that more be bothering your mind.Someone that smiles a lot has tendency to live longer than someone that frown or feel moody.It shows your heart is pure to what you see or people around you.

Bashbash

Smiling always will make you look younger than your age, smiling gives us a positive energy ,it can reduce depression buy smiling dancing listen to music to forget our sorrow.