Social Media Platform that pays cryptocurrency to post

Lee88

There's a social media platform where you can earn cryptocurrency tron TXN to post when people lik your post. You can have unlimited number of posts a day, you just have to get a great nitche/content you can post about.

Lee88

There's a social media platform where you can earn cryptocurrency tron TXN to post when people lik your post. You can have unlimited number of posts a day, you just have to get a great nitche/content you can post about.
If you are interested you can text me

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There was one social media I discovered last year that rewards in cryptocurrency, I knew about the social platform here in this forum as many people advertised it online. I just don't know if it exist at this moment. I even signed up to the platform, it didn't go as planned because the earnings was totally slow, I wondered how I'll manage to get to its minimum withdrawal threshold, which was set at $100. That's a whopping amount of money for one to reach, because it isn't possible to reach such kind of amount on the social media platform with such a low reward system it offers. I even got around 4-5 referrals one passed the criteria to earn, still I didn't earn per my hard work I dropped the social media earning site and never visited again, and today I forgot the name since it turns out to be a time Easter for me. I don't think is feasible for we to depend on such kind of website or platform to earn something online, because we can't, they offer low earnings. Very hard to find those ones that offers higher earnings provided it is a social media platform or site.