Social Media Strategy

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Social media is one of the best platforms to build brand, sell products, get traffic, and connect with your customers. Therefore, in order to become successful on social media you need to build an effective social media strategy.

Here are some social media strategies that you need to follow:

Never close the app once you post, spend time in engaging with your customers, reply to their comments, and answer their queries.

Don’t flood with a lot of posts: If you post too much, your customers might feel that you are spamming their feed. They might unfollow you. Therefore, focus on creating and posting content that they find valuable.

Don’t share the same content across multiple platforms: The same person might be following you across multiple platforms. If you share the same content across multiple platforms, they will be bored with your content. Therefore, curate new content for each platform.

Focus on sharing content that are popular with your audience: Check your post analytics and create content similar to the content that have high engagements.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I use social media platforms to promote my website, digital product, and freelancing services. The primary purpose of my social media promotion is to generate traffic on my website and stores so that I can build revenue on y website and online store. My social media promotion is also to sell my freelancing services. My social media strategy is mainly focused on conversion. Conversion for me is to generate revenue on my website (through Adsense ad clicks or amazon product purchases), sales on my online stores, and selling my freelancing services. I do not spend a lot of money to run ads to generate conversion, my promotion is mainly a free method. I have worked hard to build a following on my social pages and I promote through my pages. I don't have a good conversion rate but I am happy that my social media activities have helped to make money online.