Earn Money SocialSEOs -- A site to comment on posts and earn money for it.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
SocialSEOs is a site that is very less known by people. In this thread, I will demonstrate how to earn money from this site doing very simple commenting job.

Requirements:

1. PayPal Verified Account ( to collect earnings).
2. Computer (recommended)

How to proceed:

Here, you first need to sign up to the site called SocialSEOs. Then you need to complete your profile and verify your email and phone no. Now, you would see tasks not available initially. And, when the new tasks are assigned as you will be notified through email you registered, you can go to that task and complete and share the proof in the required section as it will be mentioned in the task guidelines.

Minimum Payout is 5$ through PayPal.

Payment Proof:

Screenshot 2021-05-04 225112.png

Please comment down below, if you have any queries....

Briangsam

I have heard of SocialSEO before. I want to believe it is the same US based company. How legit their site is is not so known. Maybe it is because it is relatively unknown as you put it. But I have a particular concern. Is PayPal the only means to withdraw winnings? This is because PayPal doesn't work in some countries in Africa.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I have heard of SocialSEO before. I want to believe it is the same US based company. How legit their site is is not so known. Maybe it is because it is relatively unknown as you put it. But I have a particular concern. Is PayPal the only means to withdraw winnings? This is because PayPal doesn't work in some countries in Africa.
Yes, for now it's only PayPal.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Good one, a simple detailed thread.
They pay 1$ sign-up bonus too and offer lifetime referral bonus.
Apart from freelancers for micro jobs, SocialSEOs is also considering Sell / Offer / Exchange section, there people can post their offers or deals for free; however it is not detailed if existing users will have access to that section or they will have to signup for it as separate service.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I don't know much about socialSEO website, i don't know the kind of tasks I'll be doing mainly on the site. I won't sign up to it, until i get more clarification from the poster. I'm just having the mindset that this site is mainly for affiliate marketing, you're simply earn to help them run affiliate marketing for their products and earn.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I don't know much about socialSEO website, i don't know the kind of tasks I'll be doing mainly on the site. I won't sign up to it, until i get more clarification from the poster. I'm just having the mindset that this site is mainly for affiliate marketing, you're simply earn to help them run affiliate marketing for their products and earn.
No bro, it's not like that. Tasks come generally by advertisers on the site to comment on the blogs, fb posts, etc

And, soon more tasks gonna come of different domains on the site.
On Average, you can earn 0.5$ per 6-8 posts you comment (min 2 lines).

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No bro, it's not like that. Tasks come generally by advertisers on the site to comment on the blogs, fb posts, etc

And, soon more tasks gonna come of different domains on the site.
On Average, you can earn 0.5$ per 6-8 posts you comment (min 2 lines).
I got your points now, sorry that i misquoted your points. This task looks decent according to the pay rate per task and the min word count. I'm interested in the task. Just that i don't have verified paypal account to take my earnings from the site. If i can work and exchange my paypal cash for crypto I'll be thrilled for the job. I'm just eager to go on with the task, thank you.

Ekuvero

How often are tasks been updated on the site ad what's their minimum payout to people who partake in the tasks. Despite all odds I would have love to partake in this sites but my only issues if concern what be that of PayPal which have some verification and withdrawals issues with some Africa regions and hope payment aren't delayed and it has a good user interface likewise other site which are hard to navigate around and what does the tasks entails about and hope it isn't all about those affiliate marketing stuffs

Lekhraj19

Verified member
How often are tasks been updated on the site ad what's their minimum payout to people who partake in the tasks. Despite all odds I would have love to partake in this sites but my only issues if concern what be that of PayPal which have some verification and withdrawals issues with some Africa regions and hope payment aren't delayed and it has a good user interface likewise other site which are hard to navigate around and what does the tasks entails about and hope it isn't all about those affiliate marketing stuffs
At present, withdrawal method is only PayPal in the site. Besides, everything else will be fine regarding interface.

niche

Verified member
They are no longer paying for referrals, so you are getting a 404 error. You should register normally. Members should be aware that the balance in their account will reduce to zero, if they are not able to login to their account for a few months, due to factors beyond their control. These websites which reset the balance are best avoided.