Solana (SOL) Price Prediction Crushed

Suba

Staff member
As a fan of Solana (SOL) which is the main competitor of Ethereum, which also has smart contracts and is widely used by developers to build DApps applications. That's one of the reasons why I collected Solana, and in the last 2 months the price of SOL has increased sharply, the current price of Solana (SOL) is $34.90.

According to technical analysis from Cointelegraph, the probability of SOL crashing is above 90%, as a result of the neckline resistance level of the head and shoulder indicator pattern that forms three peaks.

According to @profit8lue's tweet, although the SOL coin won't die, it will be destroyed like LUNA, and I spontaneously answered don't spread FUD.

After that I searched for more detailed information about SOL and I found that from a fundamental point of view, Solana's network often jammed, as well as a strong influence from the Fed. My prediction results using the Trendline method A downtrend will occur in September until it will fall by more than 91% and the price of Solana (SOL) ) will be about $3
The main question is should I sell SOL immediately, what do you think?