SOLAR FARM STAKING BNB ON 16%-20%APY DAILY

Jayboy04

Disclaimer!!! The articles that I write are merely a journal of my investments and by no means financial advice(s). In my first article, I openly talk about the truth of such projects. Only Invest only what you can afford to lose and never put all your eggs into one basket!!!
If you’re reading this, you already know we have one thing in common. We love, love, LOVE passive income sources! In this article, I will be updating my journey with SolarFarm. This marks Day 28.

The SolarFarm platform gives an extremely high daily rate (the highest I have seen) — up to 14.28% or more.

My initial investment was $618…

Day 28: $1,162.28 (withdrawn)-$618.00 (invested)= $544.28 profit (88% returns in ONE month)

If we invested
$1000, the profits would have been $880.00
If we invested
$3000, the profits would have been $2,640.00

*Keep in mind that this excludes the kind little referral bonuses here and there!

Currently, my daily rewards are at 0.14 BNB ($42) on a $300 investment.

$1000 invested would translate into around 0.47 BNB ($140) daily.

1*J6rW3YC91AtARbH-MlPdIw.png

*There is currently a SuperNova event where instead of daily 14.28% returns, it is now 20%.

*Within every 24 hours of SuperNova, there will also be a random period of HyperNova where rates can go up to 80% (30 minutes to 2 hours).

*Total Value Locked (TVL) has also shot up from 752 BNB (May 29) to 1,192 BNB (June 1). 440 BNB in 3 days. That is freaking insane!!!

What is SolarFarm?​

SolarFarm is a “BNB miner” which gives you daily rewards in BNB. We start by using BNB to purchase “Solar Panels”. These panels will generate “Power” which are equivalent to BNB. You can either collect the BNB rewards straight away or to compound.

Getting Started​

Visit this link to get started. You don’t even need to register. You just need to have a wallet ready. Upon connecting, have some BNB ready to “Build Panels”. Once you own some panels, they will start to generate Power for you without doing anything.

1*J6rW3YC91AtARbH-MlPdIw.png

You will only need to decide to compound or not. If you are not risk-adverse like me, and decide to compound, you can play with the calculator below. Here, the initial investment is 2 BNB. If you were to click on “Compound Rewards” every hour for 30 days without withdrawing, look at what happens.

0*hvj6Nz-ENSKDqldV.png

141.4744 BNB profit value on 2 BNB investment. The power of this platform. The power of compounding.

*Keep in mind that rates do fluctuate dependent on the TVL! This is in an ideal situation where TVL explodes.

My Strategy​

My overall investment was $618. I have already gotten back my initial investment. I am profiting 88% of my initial as of Day 28. My strategy was to withdraw as often as I could at the same daily % rate of return I started with. To achieve so, I compounded on days which the rates fell.

If you found this article helpful, I would really appreciate it if you could use my referral link below :). It also helps me to produce contents like this.

app.solarfarm.finance/?ref=0xB16A3A747ce215efF6E0Ab00a17d571418636F7e