Review solebux.com Reviews: Legit or Scam?

MOSIUR

solebux.jpg
Sole bux, which is used as a PTC site in online activities. Those who would like to make money can register in sole bux. From the site, a member can earn money by watching advertisements.

According to the authority, those who are engaged in sole bux can earn money very easily as the author welcomes beginners who can easily earn money from this site. The Authority claims that although there are many PTC sites around online activity, they will pay their members regularly. Their members will not be deprived of the payment.

A member will not only earn from viewing advertisements but also from a lot of work like a referral contest, weekly point contest, and many other things. The authority also claims that their members will receive the payments in time. There will be no cheating in the business of the site. Any member who wants to withdraw earnings must have at least $2 in his account to cash out and their payment methods are perfect money, payeer, skrill, bitcoin etc.

Having seen the advertisements of this website I have registered, and I have been working on this website for many days but I don't know whether it will pay me or not if you are a registered member and if you get paid from this website please inform. If there is anyone getting paid from this website please show the payment proof if possible.

What are your views about it?