Some business problems and their solutions.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
It is not a gainsaying that there are many problems facing the intending business owners while coming up with business ideas.

Lack of capital is what cause the major problem. The solution to this is to source money through personal saving. But in a situation where money can be gotten through this, we can try to get it through loans from bank and the likes.

Some intending business owners lack business ideas. They don't know where they csn get the ideas on what to start even when they have enough money to begin with. Solution to this is to go to some business consultants, read different books or even check the problems about your vicinity and find some answers to those problems.

Some intending business always fear rh unknown. They think more of the failure than the success. Hereby they prefer not to start at all to be on a safer side. Solution to this is to have some reorientation about life. Just know that if don't start, you cant finish. We need to infuse ourselves with positive mindset and try as much as possible to make it work.

I had experienced lack of capital when my business growth was unexpected. I was deluged with orders that I had to borrow money for buying supplies. I reached the point that I was borrowing money with high interest just to satisfy the demand of our products. It was not good for a business to have no spare funds for emergency purposes.

I like your point on how to get business ideas. Reading business books help a lot and it is unfortunate that so many people don't find reading interesting at all. This is a major reason why they don't seem to progress in their business, they are they to use old ideas to solve new problems, not knowing that the world has moved on from those ideas.