Some one should tell me something

Ebukaemmanuel

Life insurance we all know about it ,and am talking to the Nigerian. That are here and the ones with life insurance ,with this situation of NIN can someone say something about it like can we receive the money if our Sim card is not being activated

ezcashbiz614

Life insurance we all know about it ,and am talking to the Nigerian. That are here and the ones with life insurance ,with this situation of NIN can someone say something about it like can we receive the money if our Sim card is not being activated

No clue what you are talking about.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I don't really understand , but I think you need a valid phone number when registering for a life insurance policy and this must include your nin as the insurance company would require every details from you at that particular point in time I think ,so it's not possible too,

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
I don’t think this should or would be an obstacle to getting the rightful compensation from the insurer. I am pretty sure that every insurance company in the country would know about this issue of NIN by now. If they don’t do something about it, it will surely affect their business negatively