Some people still doubt the authenticity of affiliate marketing.

Favvyama

Affiliate marketing is simply selling helpful products and earning commission from them. affiliate marketing added so much cash to my account. the best part is that you can run this with just your smartphones, a good internet connection, and WhatsApp. ...another thing is that the best way to learn a skill is from someone who is already doing well in that field by getting their Ebooks, courses, or training.

Setho

VIP Contributor
To be quite honest if there is anybody that still doubt the authenticity of affiliate marketing been in some extent you are not going to blame them. Affiliate marketing is a branch of making money online that actually works but then it requires a lot of hard work and you should have an audience that is readily available to buy what you are promoting. There are some people that do not just have this kind of audience and as such they are just wasting their time whenever they say they want to venture into it and some people do not have the right knowledge.

allison001

Verified member
For me I don't have any problem with affiliate marketing because I know affiliate marketing is a way of selling people's product for a commission and it is also a legit way of making money from the internet .

So many of my friends are doing affiliate marketing and some of them are able to make not less than $100 on monthly basis with this . I believe it is not everyone that have the natural interest to engage in affiliate marketing because it requires a lot of techniques to market affiliate products on different platform effectively . And beside they have been in the system for a long time and they know all the strategy needed to engage in the business without having to stress themselves much .

it is a matter of interest and is possible to earn legitimately with affiliate marketing , it requires learning and understanding .

Skysaint

Verified member
Affiliate marketing is really a very good and legitimate way to make money online amongst others. I don't think there are a lot of people who still don't believe that the business is legit but they are scared because they might not be good at it.
To be an affiliate marketer is not just about taking up people's goods to start marketing but mainly about how much traffic you can generate. There's an affiliate marketer that I know that is paid on a weekly basis as she makes sales very often but there is someone who have been in the niche for so long and haven't even made just one single sale and that is affiliate marketing for you.

Those who are affiliate marketers must know a thing or two about marketing goods and content creation to be really good at it. It also needs a lot of hard work to achieve your goals. I am part of the crew that believes that affiliate marketing program is not for everybody.

What I wouldn't want to believe is someone trying to say or prove that the whole thing is not legit because actually, it is just that most people do not know how to go about it.